Arsenal - Post match thread

Agree, I noticed a couple of herberts on here calling it the 'milk cup' to try to make it a little bit crap. How easily some people forget the awful trophy-free years.

its just weird imo, we win a few trophies and the fa cup or the league cup for example get referred to as 'mickey mouse' trophies. people say its a different era now, one in which winning something isn't seen as good. we may swell be like real madrid fans, not win the champions league - sack everyone.

btw this season has been hugely disappointing at times, but no city fan should be saying a trophy means nothing.

Every Man City fan who left the ground today is a fucking disgrace. Please dont renew your season ticket next season. By all means you dont have to clap them but at least show some respect to Pellegrini.. yes hes done shit but the man himself is a nice guy and doesnt deserve the disrespect he got. Shame on you blues
Will you be at Swansea next week? Were you at Southampton last week? Midweek games at Newcastle, Sunderland x 2 etc. If not, please go and fuck yourself.

This was a meant as a reply to Marvin.

The team was working, but Kelechi was the obvious weak point in our play. That's not a dig, just an observation. He was getting in the way and not really offering any decent link up play. I think Kev in behind Kun would have been more productive, but as I've already said, I've not got an issue with Pellegrini's choice to start him, just his fucking torpor after we went back into the lead with some brilliance from Kev. He had to bring off Kelechi for an extra body in midfield but he didn't and what happened next was as obvious as some of our telegraphed, wayward passing from defence.

i dont live in the past i live in the now

and its a mickey mouse cup that i would gladly trade for being in the champions league next season

Honours boards have trophies won, not how many times you qualify for the champions league.

We still have a chance of qualifying for the champions league, to go along with our Mickey Mouse cup.

Just read far too many posts on this this thread. Holy fuck some of you need to give your heads a wobble. Some nasty fuckers supporting the football team I love. Be disappointed because tbh most of us are, but have a bit of decorum for Christ sake. Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.