Arsenal - Post match thread

The players have no respect for MP that's obvious.

Some may think he is an ok bloke but seriously our club internally under MP doesn't go near being run in the professional way it has to and will be run in the future.

As many have already said we cannot even get the basics of football right any more and we have become a laughing stock if truth be told.

A lot of the blame lies further up the change though as the the decision makers had ample time to see what they were getting with this appointment before they made it.
They made a call and employed Pellegrini and I had no problem with that as he had proved himself to be an effective manager. What happened to him when he rocked up at the Etihad fuck knows, but suffice to say he's regressed us back to the pre Mancini era and we now stand on the brink of being relegated from the Champions League!

Our bosses had a choice to make last summer which was stick or twist and we stuck with the knowledge that Pep would be here this summer. Manuel still wouldn't heed the warnings from last season and repeated many of the same mistakes again this. This is new territory for us now as before we've had everything to look forward to, but now we're in danger of losing our CL place which we coveted and hold so dear all because of Manuel Pellegrini.

The sad thing is, this has been coming from the very first kick in the very first game under his tenure just as many fans predicted.

Under pellers this season has been so predictable as we've Witnessed. Good luck pellers if you manage another club, the likes of Angelino, kelechi, Patrick Roberts, Denayer hopefully are going to get a decent chance next year. Excited for next season! CTID

They made a call and employed Pellegrini and I had no problem with that as he had proved himself to be an effective manager. What happened to him when he rocked up at the Etihad fuck knows, but suffice to say he's regressed us back to the pre Mancini era and we now stand on the brink of being relegated from the Champions League!

Our bosses had a choice to make last summer which was stick or twist and we stuck with the knowledge that Pep would be here this summer. Manuel still wouldn't heed the warnings from last season and repeated many of the same mistakes again this. This is new territory for us now as before we've had everything to look forward to, but now we're in danger of losing our CL place which we coveted and hold so dear all because of Manuel Pellegrini.

The sad thing is, this has been coming from the very first kick in the very first game under his tenure just as many fans predicted.

Which is why those above need to take a long hard look at themselves and those they employ to assist them to make the decisions they end up making and rise or fall by.

Sacking a manager who wins a title in his first year may seem harsh and unpopular amongst some but they are employed to make those harsh decisions and having made the decision to give him a second year proceeded to spend money on players that he couldn't get the best of.

In some cases they just were not good enough full stop but that doesn't give MP a leave pass into year three and a one year option extension for a reward for year one and a bigger pay out when it was obvious that he would only get at best his initial three year term.

At worst he should have been replaced after year two by one of the many motivational managers that would step in for one season ensure at top three finish at worst and at least have the nous to groom younger players at the same time for the future.

Even a guy like Guus would have got more out of our squad this year and employed a game plan that ensured that we were harder to score against and given the likes of Mangala and Oti more confidence to adapt to the premier league.

MP is not a smart man when it comes to football management that is plain to see and as they he is too old to stubborn , too tactically unaware to change.

He had a good squad by no means a great one but he made it much poorer than it should be.

All those that remain that have regressed under MP , not one is better than when they arrived will have to have their skill base restored and hopefully for the first time in a long time we have a game plan that is coherent , easily understood and works.

Most if not all knew we were on the slide for a long time and MP had nothing in his arsenal himself or his support staff to change things for the better.

The fans told him yesterday what they thought of his tenure and I hope Kaldoon and above saw it for what it was.

No, think everyone did the right thing fucking off. Maybe they will take note. It all came to a bad end

We all knew it would end badly under MP , some just hid in the sand and did nothing.

We have played our worst football under him for far too long and his few fans he has left on this site are no where to be seen hoping that West Ham and Bournemouth save what little we have left to salvage from this disaster of a season.

I remember what graham souness said way back after the West Ham defeat at the Etihad, he stated what I saw today is that their is a flaw within the character of this city side that I can't put my finger on, this was remember after we had won the first five games, that was what stuck in my mind all season, very damning statement but very true

Last edited by a moderator:
Empty stadium shows the disconnect between the players, the fans, the club we're not all pulling together at the minute.
A win would only suffice after Wednesday night.

I'd be interested to know what Aguero and De Bruyne made of the lack of supporters staying to show appreciation for their efforts.

I'd be interested to know what Aguero and De Bruyne made of the lack of supporters staying to show appreciation for their efforts.
I imagine they don't really care as long as their bank account keeps filling up.....its only a job. I bet they're more annoyed that more than likely they're gonna miss a season playing in the chumps league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.