Arsenal - Post match thread

Oh dear oh dear. what sanctimonious clap trap.
Support is a two way Street. We support the team - they do the best they can for us. They haven't even tried to do their best since October - game after game with zero psssion. Indeed, very few come over to clap the fans in appreciation of their support these days at the end of away games.
As to Pellegrini he's pissed 20 points against the wall with his line ups and tactical changes - often seemingly purposefully (I.e. Surely he knows what's going to happen if he does that/this?)
My only pleasure should we drop out of the top four is the manager and players will lose 1/4 of their wads due to a fall on performance related payments.

Of course, you are right...being in the Top Four all season, winning the League Cup, and making it to the semis of the CL are the obvious signs of "couldn't give a fuck!"

I'm not sure where this stupid notion of "support is a two way street" bullshit comes from, but lest you forgot, you are not a world class footballer and you pay to watch them do their best. Now, you can tell me they didn't do their best every game, as that is your right, but when it comes to "clap trap," you take the biscuit with your "I know more than Pellegrini, because I'm a fan and have a computer" nonsense.

But, there it is at the end...the old "I'm glad they will lose 1/4 of their wads" nugget. Get over yourself, mate! These players are all millionaires many times over, so they couldn't care less about losing some part of their wads! Most make more money from their image rights than City, anyway.

From some of your posts, you sound more Anorak than Blue!

Last edited:
We've been relegated as champions. I'd say that's a worse showing than Chelsea this season, wouldn't you?

Fuck me mate its getting to something when you are trawling that far back to prove a point or win an argument.

I know it's been mentioned before, but if I was in charge, and my players were forever slipping on their arse's my first words to the groundsmen at the end of the first half would not be ....Ok lads, get out there and water that pitch.

It's true, expectations have risen, but it shouldn't make people completely lose any sense of perspective.

We'll be fine.
The thing is, GDM, we've got a huge advantage at the moment in terms of our infrastructure, finances, playing-squad etc. But like the dippers and the rags have found out, that doesn't last forever. Fans can see that we're not fully taking advantage of our strengths at the moment. In ten years we'll look back on these times as missed opportunities. I personally think we should have 2 more league titles than we have. Thankfully Pep is here next season so our lazy-arsed players are going to have to do a little running around.

Without the water i doubt Kevins shot beats Cech and that's why its done as well as to aid passing.

They fall over because they all wear slippers these days rather than football boots with good old fashioned studs.

We've been relegated as champions. I'd say that's a worse showing than Chelsea this season, wouldn't you?
Fucking hell, mate, you have to dust off the 'istree book for that fact! I'm talking Premier League, like everyone else does when they talk about English football. Don't you know, the game didn't exist before then, as evidenced by everyone only ever talking about the Premier League. Blimey!

Totally agree, great point mate,the pitch was 75% in the shade so the water didn't soak in or evaporate in those parts,then they soaked the north stand end even more,brainless,how can players get the right stud choices right...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.