Arsenal - Post match thread

One of the best posts by Chicago blue I've read. Bang on. Do these whingers prefer the old dross? Things go wrong..change things. Takes time. Mancini...thank you.. Pellegrini thank you.. And the sheikh.. Nothing can thank him enough.

Not a super fan but a fan.. and to be honest I was against us replacing Mancini but could understand why they did. Didn't know to much about Pellegrini until he was our manager.
Now you've calmed down a tad, on reflection do you think our fans behaved impeccably toward Pellegrini considering how fans have been known to behave when voicing their displeasure?

Drinking in the Summerbee bar after the match the crowd didn't seem that down, there was an air of "Oh well, that's City" nothing compared to the gloom after the Liverpool game. People were laughing and joking, talking bollocks, but I didn't get the impression anyone was thinking of throwing themselves in the canal.

Last edited:
I think this season has emphasised how important the league is in terms of the feel good factor. Cups are great, but the league sets the standard in terms of how good a team really is.

I know I felt disappointed in 2013 when we finished a good way off the rags, but I knew we were still the best of the rest, no matter what anyboby said. Last season started to feel even more disappointing given the way we won the league in 2014, and then just appeared to rest on our laurels. That's when the rot started setting in. Players were allowed to coast games without consequence; players that should have been replaced whilst they were still worth something were retained (like Yaya and Kolarov); a complete absence of succession planning with the squad allowed to age in key areas without any sort of recourse or plan to remediate.

This season, we spent a fortune in the summer, and it looked like money well spent when we steamrollered teams in the first five games, but then the rot that had started in 2014, really started to get a grip, and the rest as they say is history.

in my opinion, MP has always been an average manager who achieved good things at places where the expectations were way lower than at City. And he has failed dismally no matter what the happy clappers might want to say to the contrary. He completely disrespected the league, and I'm afraid that is a cardinal sin.

WATCH THE WORDING - IT IS CORRECT
The worst defence of THE title in THE Premier League era is by Leeds United 1992-1993.
(Yes 'The Title' was the old Div one title but the wording is correct as 'The Title' is short for 'The Top Flight Title'.

That wasn't the discussion and you know it cock.
You tried to be a clever fucker by saying it was BRFC, then when shown to be wrong... You checked it and then muddied the water.
The issue was the worst defence of THE PREMIER LEAGUE, which is Chelsea. Don't respond, done with it.

Just accept you were wrong and move on..

That wasn't the discussion and you know it cock.
You tried to be a clever fucker by saying it was BRFC, then when shown to be wrong... You checked it and then muddied the water.
The issue was the worst defence of THE PREMIER LEAGUE, which is Chelsea. Don't respond, done with it.

Just accept you were wrong and move on..
I admitted I was wrong with Blackburn. You are simply being an internet warrior by using the wording you have - A big no need.
Ignored button selected.

Absolutely spot on, frothy mouthed moaning b*stards, short memories, ungrateful, spoilt, disloyal, who only serve to embarrass the club to the outside world and stick two fingers up at the club's owners.

Irrespective of how the second half of this season went, Pellegrini deserved our thanks for 3 trophies and an exhilarating double in his first season. At the moment I feel ashamed to stand alongside some of these 'fans'
Wow ..spot on..what a post ..u r a real fan ..coz u always praise the players n boss ..and remain positive about the team ..all these people who are writing against the gaffer are plastics who don't support their team through thick n thin .. A disgrace to the club coz they are unhappy about our performance this season ..yeah .. Plastics ..shame on such fans isn't it ..fans should always praise the team and gaffer ..if after a few bad games , someone is mad at the team , they are all plastics and real fans like u shud spot them and call them words ..disgrace to the club all such fans aren't they .. Coz after spending their hard earned money on the tickets n merchandise , supporting the club for years ..they have no right to be angry about the performance of their team ..they are fans ..they should just sing and hold banners like kopites ..if they are angry or disappointed , they are plastics ..isn't it ..these so called fans .. Nothing personal against u mate but sick of some real fans here who target other posters just coz they are mad at the gaffer ..this doesn't make them plastic or disgrace to the club ..every supporter deserves an opinion and real fans don't always need to have positive opinion .. Let's stop targeting fellow posters and stop calling them a disgrace or plastic fan ..everyone is entitled to their opinion and we are no one to judge if they are a real fan or plastic ...

Blue moon Rising

Wow ..spot on..what a post ..u r a real fan ..coz u always praise the players n boss ..and remain positive about the team ..all these people who are writing against the gaffer are plastics who don't support their team through thick n thin .. A disgrace to the club coz they are unhappy about our performance this season ..yeah .. Plastics ..shame on such fans isn't it ..fans should always praise the team and gaffer ..if after a few bad games , someone is mad at the team , they are all plastics and real fans like u shud spot them and call them words ..disgrace to the club all such fans aren't they .. Coz after spending their hard earned money on the tickets n merchandise , supporting the club for years ..they have no right to be angry about the performance of their team ..they are fans ..they should just sing and hold banners like kopites ..if they are angry or disappointed , they are plastics ..isn't it ..these so called fans .. Nothing personal against u mate but sick of some real fans here who target other posters just coz they are mad at the gaffer ..this doesn't make them plastic or disgrace to the club ..every supporter deserves an opinion and real fans don't always need to have positive opinion .. Let's stop targeting fellow posters and stop calling them a disgrace or plastic fan ..everyone is entitled to their opinion and we are no one to judge if they are a real fan or plastic ...

Blue moon Rising

Very dotty!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.