Arsenal Post Match Thread.

if we play like that and get decent draws in the CL I really think we could go all the way. Barca we've showed we can beat, Bayern aren't the same Bayern... This is our year!

In the 1st half we were poor, but a team playing for the title having scored the opener should have gone for the jugular. City took advantage and grew into the game, but Arsenal were terrible. I am not trying to do city down, I was just shocked by how complacent they were. And once the game was slipping beyond them, they just carried on playing in the same vein in what was a really big game for them.

Against Chelsea and leicester we got well beat, but our standard of performance never sunk to the level we saw from Arsenal. Only sanchez played well. After the goal, where was Walcott? Where was Ozil?

I looked at the Arsenal team warming up and I looked at our team, and I couldn't see us winning, and yet in the end we thoroughly deserved to win, but for me I was as shocked with Arsenal's ineptitude as I was pleased with the win
Don't you worry about them Gooners me boy just concentrate on the Blues. It was a great performance in the circumstances. This will not win us the league but it demonstrates that we have the stomach for it and represents a foundation stone. I said yesterday we needed to grow a pair and we did that and more. There is still a lot of room for improvement and the road ahead is a long one but tonight there is light at the end of it. Did Arsenal fail to turn up 2nd half who gives a fuck we did!!

In the 1st half we were poor, but a team playing for the title having scored the opener should have gone for the jugular. City took advantage and grew into the game, but Arsenal were terrible. I am not trying to do city down, I was just shocked by how complacent they were. And once the game was slipping beyond them, they just carried on playing in the same vein in what was a really big game for them.

Against Chelsea and leicester we got well beat, but our standard of performance never sunk to the level we saw from Arsenal. Only sanchez played well. After the goal, where was Walcott? Where was Ozil?

I looked at the Arsenal team warming up and I looked at our team, and I couldn't see us winning, and yet in the end we thoroughly deserved to win, but for me I was as shocked with Arsenal's ineptitude as I was pleased with the win
Full agreement with you Marvin
It seems to be a trait with them year after year, they can look like worldbeaters then it all falls apart .....inexplicable really

The play of Sane was very encouraging and his first goal will give him a lot more confidence.....I think he could be a hell of a player for us. When you think of Sane at 20, Jesus at 19, Sterling just 22 and Nacho at 19....there is so much incredible young talent at the club. And they had better watch out cos the likes of Diaz and Sancho are coming up fast.

I thought we would get hammered and thankfully I was wrong. But still the first half performance is how I thought we have been playing ever since barca at home, but the second half is how we should be playing in the league. I am also worried how easily teams can open us up with a few passes, this will be problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.