Arsenal Post Match Thread.

So, it appears some are torn as to whether it was City playing brilliantly that made Arsenal look average, or whether Arsenal just lost the plot.

Personally, I think it was the former, but the Arsenal equivalent (or poor imitation) of Bluemoon TV, was quite "interesting"

Against Chelsea and leicester we got well beat

I would agree in regards to Leicester,however,even after the first half disaster,and once we got our shit together in the second,we had opportunity to get something out of the game.
As for Chelsea we were much the better side for the majority of that game - only poor luck,horrendous/criminal officiating and their clinical finishing being the difference - the reality is,on another day we would have been out of sight at HT and this seasons script would look very different.

Our season,so far,hasnt been half as bad as some(including plenty of our own) would have us believe.

Great performance but we were fortunate Arsenal were so poor. Yaya was immense!
Oh bog off.

Arsenal were poor because we absolutely dominated them.

That's the way it works in football. No team has made Arsenal look so poor and devoid of ideas all season.

We played very well in the 2nd half, real determination to win the ball back and move it forward quickly.
And it has to be said that although the first half was frustrating with all that possession and nothing to show for it, I seem to remember Pep saying earlier in the season that playing like that tires the opposition out which eventually leads to the space that was created in the second half.

We played very well in the 2nd half, real determination to win the ball back and move it forward quickly.
And it has to be said that although the first half was frustrating with all that possession and nothing to show for it, I seem to remember Pep saying earlier in the season that playing like that tires the opposition out which eventually leads to the space that was created in the second half.
Nah,that cant be right......because Pep's a fraud who'll probably walk by the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.