Arsenal Post Match Thread.

I haven't read through the thread yet, so i'm sure it's been mentioned previously, but one of the best things about this result is that it shuts up that smug **** Nick Harris from Sporting Intelligence up, who was all too keen to bandy about that stat that we've failed to win a game after losing at half time since 1995.

Obviously he's marked us breaking this record with a conciliatory tweet?

Oh wait...

I haven't read through the thread yet, so i'm sure it's been mentioned previously, but one of the best things about this result is that it shuts up that smug **** Nick Harris from Sporting Intelligence up, who was all too keen to bandy about that stat that we've failed to win a game after losing at half time since 1995.

Obviously he's marked us breaking this record with a conciliatory tweet?

Oh wait...
"

Bearing in mind our defensive frailties we are well and truly still in the title race. It's going to be a joy to behold when we have fullbacks who can actually execute Pep's plan.

So, it appears some are torn as to whether it was City playing brilliantly that made Arsenal look average, or whether Arsenal just lost the plot.

Personally, I think it was the former, but the Arsenal equivalent (or poor imitation) of Bluemoon TV, was quite "interesting"

Haha!
Dearie me, that ranting big bloke probably had an apoplexy on the journey back to the smoke.
And the little fella, 'Stop swear'n at me, stop swear'n at me!

Haha!
Dearie me, that ranting big bloke probably had an apoplexy on the journey back to the smoke.
And the little fella, 'Stop swear'n at me, stop swear'n at me!
That little fella looks a right tit with his Arsenal headphones on (and the rest of the club shop). You'd feel embarrassed for him if he was 15, but then you realise he's a fully grown man.

Dogshit first half performance. It showcaed Tiki-Taka posession without penetration.
fantastic second half showing that if you mix it up you can deliver.
Moving in the right direction.

Half time I said we were playing well and would win 2-1. Everyone called me deluded! Chelsea will slip up, we judy need to make sure we can take advantage and close the gap. We should win at Hull and it's about time we won at Klanfield. Keep the pressure on and watch others drop points.

It was a terrible 1st half from both sides, but what a 2nd half! Will to win, and some excellent individual performances.

Forget tactics even at this level a huge part of football is about confidence and when the equaliser went in it just surged through us. I think our two central defenders and Fernando were outstanding. 2nd half they won challenge after challenge to keep our attacks going. You could see that 2nd goal coming. But I am sure Arsenals meek play gave City the belief that we could win the gme.

Whatever, Sunday reminded me of what a great game football is. That was a shot in the arm

Half time I said we were playing well and would win 2-1. Everyone called me deluded! Chelsea will slip up, we judy need to make sure we can take advantage and close the gap. We should win at Hull and it's about time we won at Klanfield. Keep the pressure on and watch others drop points.
If ever there was a game of 2 halves that was it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.