Arsenal Post Match Thread.

Stunning 2nd half and i can't recall Arsenal getting anywhere near me in the south stand. All got well stuck in and once again Silva and the Prince were a joy too watch. Kolarov won everything and Sterling was a real menace.
Fantastic win, and with a little half time/full time flutter coming in, a great day out for me. Hoarse.

Dogshit first half performance. It showcaed Tiki-Taka posession without penetration.
fantastic second half showing that if you mix it up you can deliver.
Moving in the right direction.

The second half yesterday reminded me of Bayern vs juventus last season. They was trailing juventus and they came out for the second half like a different team. Mixing it up rather than passing it around without any purpose.

Our two best performances of the season. Best results at any rate: Man Utd away and Arsenal at home won with no Aguero.

Also shows the value of goal-scoring wide players. I think Sane and Sterling are going to be special players for MCFC. I wish Sterling would believe in himself, and run at defenders more.

Disappointed no Motd as am off work and could stay up! Highlights on the site though. I thought we played well in the first half but stepped it up a bit in the second half. Sane settling in and seems to get the nod for the big games. Lovely bit at the end with Wenger shouting at his keeper on the highlights.

First time we've seen real quality from Sane. I begin to see why we spent so much on him. Sane wide and Sterling wide will frighten a lot of defences. Such a gritty performance. Been waiting for that. The players knew they had to perform. Arsenal were poor. Thats down mainly to us as we dominated possession in the right way. Going forward not sideways.

Arse Winger - " we played really well. apart from the two offside goals they didn't create any real chances"

I guess that would be apart from Raheem header, Kev hitting the post, Czech making a full length save to prevent Kevs deflected shot and Sane through on goal 1 on 1 (again).

Stunning 2nd half and i can't recall Arsenal getting anywhere near me in the south stand. All got well stuck in and once again Silva and the Prince were a joy too watch. Kolarov won everything and Sterling was a real menace.
Fantastic win, and with a little half time/full time flutter coming in, a great day out for me. Hoarse.

De Prins van Drongen?

That little fella looks a right tit with his Arsenal headphones on (and the rest of the club shop). You'd feel embarrassed for him if he was 15, but then you realise he's a fully grown man.

for a split second when i first watched it, i thought it was SWP :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.