Arsenal Post Match Thread.

1- Pep: "We need time to change the mentality for everybody."

I am hearing this mentality thing since Mancini's days, when we are not doing well Managers just say our players don't have strong mentality and Manchester City needs time to develop strong personality, which is something I don't agree with.

We were good today, but unfortunately not good enough.

2- Pep: "We played better in the second half than first. After our first goal, we forgot to play."

He said the same thing when we lost to Monaco, " We forgot to play" !
Pep needs to find out why the players are forgetting to play during the most important games !

seems like pep thinks our performance wasnt that great either.......mentality he mentions......thats the slopiness im referring to..no killer instinct today (which i was very suprsed at)

again you are completely wrong...played football all my life until my mid twenties...

again people resort to start being personal when they feel that its a last resort......

so lets concentrate on the facts....

have you ever seen a person jump without using their arms in ay time of pro sport?

reach forward stretch...your arms also come out to balance your movement and create balance and also to help propel yourslef forward..same in numerous other sports and actions...go and watch dancers, ice skaters and watch how the jump and balance......

IM not wrong about anything as the decsion wasnt given...and de

oh yes we would have won if the penalty had been given..but the decsion if it had been given would have been the wrong one......therefore no we shouldnt have won and didnt deserve to..that is not spin...all are facts (well all but except the fact that we dont know if we would have scored the penalty but as you put it with Yaya ont he pitch it was the most likely outcome)

the difference is that yo believe it was the wrong decsion to not give a penalty....i believe it was the right decsion to not give it therefore im not blaming the ref for us not winning...im looking at our overall performace......you are (from what ive seen and i could be wrong on this as ive only read your posts in reply to mine) blaming the ref for not winning ignoring our poor performance. the performance was poor all around and a wrongly given penalty wouldnt change that.......

if it had been the most blatant penalty in the world and it had been given (and we had scored) i would still say the same....we didnt deserve to win.....but i would have taken it

Monreal f*cked up and missed his header , his left arm made a movement towards the ball and his right arm immediately went up in the air protesting his innocence like a guilty schoolboy , its a nailed on penalty. We shaded the game overrall and if the goal posts were a couple of inches thinner and the gooner gets sent off for his obvious 2nd yellow , we win in a canter.

When your not blowing smoke up Liverpool and Klopps arse, your coming out with utter fucking drivel like this!
It's not what people like to hear and neither do I enjoy saying it, it's the truth though. KDB has been poor for ages and Silva needs to be moved on in the summer.

If we getting at least 6 1st team players for next season for me that makes it another transition season!

Be so hard to have half a new team and win the league

If Ozil had not made a cock of that fucking back pass from Otimendi and scored from it then it would have evened up our penalty appeal , we didn't deserve to win it , they also had a few good chances and failed to take them.

The draw was the fair result - we played shit for long spells , we look average to me, Spurs and Chelsea are better than us- we need to stop this tiresome crap that we are somehow better than anybody else - we simply aren't .

That pretty much hits the nail on the head. We aren't as good as many think.

This transfer window is our most crucial for years. Personally I see another year of transition after this too while players settle in.

The shining lights are Sane and Jesus. They give me hope for the future.

We need rid of 16 players for me though. Huge transition

Monreal f*cked up and missed his header , his left arm made a movement towards the ball and his right arm immediately went up in the air protesting his innocence like a guilty schoolboy , its a nailed on penalty. We shaded the game overrall and if the goal posts were a couple of inches thinner and the gooner gets sent off for his obvious 2nd yellow , we win in a canter.
'Played Football All my Life Until My Mid Twenties'
Fuck me you lost me then!!
I'm 53 in June, still playing 11 v 11
Yes it was a penalty...

seems like pep thinks our performance wasnt that great either.......mentality he mentions......thats the slopiness im referring to..no killer instinct today (which i was very suprsed at)

No Killer instinct becuase Sterling and Sane didn't create enough.
I know Sane scored a wonderful goal and worked hard, but as a wide forward him and Sterling needs to do more.

We lack the quality and belief and sadly Gabby Jesus. I thought it was telling that Pep only felt he could only bring Toure and Zab on, in a game we really needed to win. He doesn't really rate our bench much.

No Killer instinct becuase Sterling and Sane didn't create enough.
I know Sane scored a wonderful goal and worked hard, but as a wide forward him and Sterling needs to do more.

I found it odd that after showing how vulnerable they were against Sane's pace that we then spent all the match passing the ball to the right.

Sterling was poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.