Arsenal Post Match Thread.

If we getting at least 6 1st team players for next season for me that makes it another transition season!

Be so hard to have half a new team and win the league

Transition is the new City buzzword , Pellegrini was a trasition manager- keeping the seat warm for Pep -we afforded the club as fans the benefit of the doubt , we were talking 18 months ago of this amazing opportunity we would have when the current crop of players contracts would be running out and we could have the best transfer window the world has ever seen , we talked about transition then and we are still talking about transition now , the whole club feels like it's fucking sleep walking , so by all accounts our best season will be the 18/19 season- Peps third and final season he's contracted to the club for, yup- it's a transition.

Simon you are so wrong on the mechanics of the human body that I will say you must be fucking comical to watch playing football. No you do not stretch your arm out like that to head a ball, that IS what we call an unnatural hand position he knew he wasn't getting there... Look at the replay... look at where his had really is and the re-enactment he does for Aguero which you comically stated as an argument in your defence.

Oh and drop the "you're getting personal because you know I'm right" no because you're going round in circles talking dribble I've already addressed pages ago, you're ignorant and wrong... it was a penalty.

why should i drop the getting personal bit..you are with comments like th rpevious one....you dont know me and never will. you have no idea what my history with football is and again never will so the aim of your comment was clearly to be personal and to annoy....stick to facts about the game...

you move your arms upwards and forward/infront of you in any kind of jump.....that is basic mechanics of the human body....you do it to create lift...its basic so im not sure which bit you disagree with.....ive never seen anyone jump in sport with using their arms to help create propulsion or lift

little kids doing it

a triple jumper explaining it

arm action on high jump

wathc this guys arms when jumping

watch the arms swing upward here as well

all of it show use of raising arms forward and fast to jump...forward and upward in a swinging motion......

Lot of moaning on here, a point at Arsoles is hardly a disaster given our record there, we obviously need an improvement in defensive midfield and fullback if we know it pep will, have faith. At least we are entertaining:-)

All teams including very good ones have poor games .
I would agree with people that we played poorly today however I don't agree with people who claim that we lacked effort and passion, we ran further than Arsenal today and we still chased and harried. We played poorly largely through inaccurate passing and once again when we played poorly unfortunately a resolute defense did not help us which is usually how the best teams escape when they have bad game.
Despite playing poorly and passing poorly we still had more possession than Arsenal had more shots than Arsenal and more shots on target. Now Arsenal are in a bit of a down phase at the moment but here are not many teams that do that at the Emirates and very few indeed that do it when playing poorly.

Monreal f*cked up and missed his header , his left arm made a movement towards the ball and his right arm immediately went up in the air protesting his innocence like a guilty schoolboy , its a nailed on penalty. We shaded the game overrall and if the goal posts were a couple of inches thinner and the gooner gets sent off for his obvious 2nd yellow , we win in a canter.

goal posts thinner......!!!!....never going to happen is it so a pointless contribution

i agree on the sending off....ive said that numerous times now.....cocqulin should have gone for a second yellow when he clatterd into (KDB?) when on a break away....stone wall certain.

i agree monreal misses his header as he is trecthing but the handball isnt deliberate at all....he even says that to kun..it comes off his head and hits his arm...his arms are moving that way cause thats what happens when you jump

why should i drop the getting personal bit..you are with comments like th rpevious one....you dont know me and never will. you have no idea what my history with football is and again never will so the aim of your comment was clearly to be personal and to annoy....stick to facts about the game...

you move your arms upwards and forward/infront of you in any kind of jump.....that is basic mechanics of the human body....you do it to create lift...its basic so im not sure which bit you disagree with.....ive never seen anyone jump in sport with using their arms to help create propulsion or lift

little kids doing it

a triple jumper explaining it

arm action on high jump

wathc this guys arms when jumping

watch the arms swing upward here as well

all of it show use of raising arms forward and fast to jump...forward and upward in a swinging motion......

Did you watch the replay???

You do realise he's not in the air don't you?

Is it impossible to jump for a header with your hands tucked by your sides? They teach all footballers how to do this to avoid giving fouls away, being the expert you seem to want to pretend you are I would have thought you'd know this was possible.

More importantly if you had bothered to watch the replay(it sounds very much like you haven't) his hand goes out infront of him not to the side... do you do a superman pose every time you head a ball simon?
aguero.png

nintchdbpict0003133134191.jpg

You may argue "he's off balance", that's his own doing it's like excusing a player for mistiming a player the way you're going on.

Last edited:
Transition is the new City buzzword , Pellegrini was a trasition manager- keeping the seat warm for Pep -we afforded the club as fans the benefit of the doubt , we were talking 18 months ago of this amazing opportunity we would have when the current crop of players contracts would be running out and we could have the best transfer window the world has ever seen , we talked about transition then and we are still talking about transition now , the whole club feels like it's fucking sleep walking , so by all accounts our best season will be the 18/19 season- Peps third and final season he's contracted to the club for, yup- it's a transition.

No its the new fans buzzword pep will expect to us to compete and win every competition we are in.

Lot of moaning on here, a point at Arsoles is hardly a disaster given our record there, we obviously need an improvement in defensive midfield and fullback if we know it pep will, have faith. At least we are entertaining:-)

That was like watching 2 pub teams slugging it out today , the only real quality were the two City finishes , mis placed passes, high uninspiring corner kicks , shit tackling , niggly fouls all over the pitch , humping it long into midfield , entertaining dog shit , so yes your probably right- it's the sort of neutral game you'd watch shaking your head at how shit it was.

O.K so KDB's tackling is shit and his positional play in defence is shit, but what pisses me off most is when he/we lose the ball he just jogs back instead of busting a gut to get goal side as Zabba showed later. Pep got on Sergio's case about his work rate and covering, well he should damn well get on KDB's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.