Arsenal post match thread

Not being a dickhead, at least not intentionally, but what makes Foden excellent today? Personally though he was forgettable and almost poor

He did nothing of note wrong, showed for the ball, was far more effective when switched to the right and he had an assist.

The way he slotted in, kept recycling the ball, little 5 yard passes to keep it moving and an assist. Was never poor, forgettable is totally the wrong choice of words, hasn't played much as of late, played the full 90 as well in Croatia and brought of today as to not overdo it.
He's obviously playing on Wednesday, today he gave us more legs in midfield than Merlin and that's not slagging Dave off, just my opinion.
I’m with you pal, no issue with an opinion - it’s what we’re here for. IMO if Gundo played how Foden played today there would be calls for his head on a platter. Thought Foden was “ok” but nothing to write home about. Buzzing he started as it’ll help in the long run

I’d never even heard the phrase till Neville used it last year. A bit like ‘financial doping’ can be traced back to vinegar face.
I assume no other team commits them. Genuine question, has anyone ever heard a pundit/co-commentator use the phrase in relation to any other team?
Nope just us , it makes the refs give us yellow cards so it does work

I’d never even heard the phrase till Neville used it last year. A bit like ‘financial doping’ can be traced back to vinegar face.
I assume no other team commits them. Genuine question, has anyone ever heard a pundit/co-commentator use the phrase in relation to any other team?
No. When other players do it the script is "he took one for the team".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.