Arsenal post match thread

Only a city fan could have a "Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon‘s viewing" watching Nico being an accident waiting to happen, Raz playing within himself, Gabby fucking up chances, Benji not being good and Mahrez being an absolute disgrace. You're easily pleased ;)
Plenty of people who agreed with my assessment. Just being honest.

Hard to say if we were great or Arsenal were shite, but it was needed. Arsenal played right into our hands, but I wish we'd played with that second defensive midfielder at Anfield and against United.

KDB obviously different class, but thought Gundogan was very good too. Good to see Zinchenko back, Mendy looked better but still way off his best.

Classy display. KDB was immense. Fantastic concentration from Ederson to be absolutely bang switched on in the first 20 seconds - the speed he came out at to smother that shot was sensational. Great to see Phil on from the start.

Trips to Arsenal yielded virtually nothing for decades and now we seem to win there every season. Happy times.

Classy display. KDB was immense. Fantastic concentration from Ederson to be absolutely bang switched on in the first 20 seconds - the speed he came out at to smother that shot was sensational. Great to see Phil on from the start.

Trips to Arsenal yielded virtually nothing for decades and now we seem to win there every season. Happy times.
I was thinking exactly the same.Think we went from 1975 until around 2014 without a single victory there and now its every season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.