Arsenal post match thread

Considering how shit we were from the match day thread - (Mendy a disgrace and embarrassing, Otta shit, Walker rash, Gundog shit, Rodri to slow, Foden poor, Raheem awful again, Jesus useless and out of his depth, Bernie pathetic compared to last season, Mahrez making someones blood boil -ALL DIRECT QUOTES) - we must have been VERY lucky to scrape through 3-0

Nope just us , it makes the refs give us yellow cards so it does work

We aren’t the only team to do it which is annoying. They didn’t say tactical foul last week when the rag done it to us. They focus on us but today there wasn’t a card given which shouldn’t have been, I’m onside with the commentators needing to stop talking about us being the only team ever to do it

Good win, great first half.
Thanks Arsenal for giving us the space for easy goals on the counter. How much I missed that....

Bernardo had an ergetic cameo as left AM and seemed to enjoy that position.
No idea what Mahrez did on the pitch. Hope Pep has a word with him.

I thought Mendy had many sloppy passes, but he was tracking his man quite well in defence.

Well done the Blues.
Rotation for Oxford.
Incredible that we can't even get ahead Leicester if we beat them!

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon‘s viewing.

Kev, Dinho, Kyle, Gundo and Rodders were fantastic.

Phil did well.

Nico an accident waiting to happen.

Benji not good.

Raz played within himself for some reason, maybe carrying an injury?

Gabby played well but then, once again, when he gets his golden chance he fucked it up.

Can’t not say, but Mahrez was an absolute disgrace in his cameo, did nothing other than give the ball away and shit out of challenges. Pathetic.
Only a city fan could have a "Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon‘s viewing" watching Nico being an accident waiting to happen, Raz playing within himself, Gabby fucking up chances, Benji not being good and Mahrez being an absolute disgrace. You're easily pleased ;)

Reactions: SVP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.