Arsenal post match thread

A load of moaners and mard arses on the Match thread again.

We owned the Arse at their ground and scored 3 superb goals in the process. We're at the beginning of a very busy period, and people seemed to be upset that we'd taken our foot off the gas in the second half?

I daren't ask how pissed off people would have been if we'd gone balls out in the second half and come away from the Emirates with 2 or 3 injuries heading into the Christmas period.

Pep spot on today, double DM pivot with Kev allowed to roam free up the middle with Phil left and Raz back right was spot on, 3-0.

2nd half with changes we went back to normal with Raz less effective on the left, Kev wandering off to the right wing but whilst we should have had a few more to get a 3-0 win after our recent struggled was a real boost.

Excellent first half, took the foot off the gas a bit second but job done. De Bruyne simply magnificent.

Arsenal as shit as I expected them to be. Played right into our hands.

Good win after last weeks poor result.

Not demeaning our performance in the slightest, but I was astonished at how bad Arsenal were. I’ve watched them plenty recently so knew they weren’t good and were devoid of confidence, but you normally expect a team like them to raise their game against City, but they really were awful. Aubameyang looked pissed off at how bad they were.

Just thought I'd leave this here

De-Bruyne-Mirror-Reject.png
Brilliant, look at the story top right.

I wonder how that worked out ?

Didn't think we played amazing but our finishing was clinical.

Kev class but I don't think we should ever become a 4-2-3-1 team. Absolutely no need. If we get back to playing Fernandinho as a single pivot, there won't be any problems just like last season and the season before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.