Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: How to solve a problem like Arsenal.

leighton said:
Pre Season games is all about getting the fitness levels right. Wenger will have them ready for the season. I think the transfer will they wont they go is having some effect but once the season starts they will be battling it out with the top clubs as usual. Never write off Arsenal and Wenger when the chips are down he always get them into the top 4 year after year.

This. Arsenal are an excellent team and IMO, City's greatest adversaries in terms of matches against each other. What baffles me is that Wenger has audaciously stated he'll win the prem despite the departure of Clichy and the imminent Nasri.

stIv3.jpg

des hardi said:
why would a scumbag rag come on a city site to post some bile about other clubs on our forum???

1.rag
2.annoying
3. c**t

Because some people like to talk about football on here?

It's the general football forum, therefore I talk about football, generally.

In what possibly way is that "bile" ? It's a genuine critiscism of his managerial decision-making, albeit in the form of a meme.

glen quagmire said:
des hardi said:
why would a scumbag rag come on a city site to post some bile about other clubs on our forum???

1.rag
2.annoying
3. c**t

Tbf des, This lad is a better poster than a lot of blues on here.
He's allright.

How to solve a problem like Arsenal.

Fabregas fee agreed

Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague)
10/08/2011 16:51
all the figures in euros: 29 fixed, 6 variable and 5 from cesc

Now that it looks for sure that Fabregas is gone as well, where do you see Arsenal finishing in the Prem this season?

I think they really could finish outside the Top 4 this season, at this point. I don't see them making any kind of splash in the transfer market before the window closes, which leaves them bound to ride the horse as it stands until the New Year. If they slip up too much before then and feel the strain of the players they have lost, it may be too late in the January window to bring anybody on board, bed them in sufficiently and make a good run to save themselves.

OK, I'll admit it. I have been keen on Arsenal having a bad season because a friend of mine is a HUGE Gooner fan who is a total loudmouth who calls City "Manski" (like Chelski) and I bet him $200 US dollars last week that City would finish Top Four and Arsenal wouldn't. If they both finish top 4, he wins the $200.00. He's been at it with me ever since the Community Shield how "Manski are not really a team, just a group of mercenaries" and all that shit. I REALLY want to win this wager and take his money.

What do you think, Blues???

Most importantly, CTID!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.