Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: Gunners This Season...

Tell him to think of a better nickname than manski, Chelsea are called chelski because they are owned by a Russian we are owned by Arabs.

MotownBlue said:
calls City "Manski" (like Chelski)
lBIo8.gif

I think they will finish 4th. Having Vermalen back will be a huge boost to there defence. I think with Fabregas going they will bring in a name player a senoir player for the midfield. I will be interested to see who they bring in.

Also I wonder if City were to go to Arsenal and offer Adebayor in a swap deal instead of paying the money. Would Wenger take him back or not?

Arsenal are still soft-centred but with less options now the fab and (hopefully) Nasri have gone. Whinger is really going to trip over his pride this time - one step too far. their big signing looks to me like another Robbie type player, who will falter when the shit weather comes. Spuds will take their place in 4th i reckon.

mcfclovin said:
Tell him to think of a better nickname than manski, Chelsea are called chelski because they are owned by a Russian we are owned by Arabs.

Yeah, that always pisses me off no end. He just says there is no difference between us and Chelsea and that (ready for it?) our big spending is ruining football. He grew up in Watford but loved the colour red, so he grew up a Gooner. I always tell him that he should support Watford, the town he grew up in.

He can't stand that I follow City and he's always taking the piss outta me for being such a strong supporter. He knows I've been a Blue since 1995, though, and knows I been through some shit with my side before getting a little taste of success in the last couple seasons.

I just really wish that Arsenal's squad defections and overall turnover will destabilize their play this year. I'd love to see Red Dippers or Spuds beat them out for Fourth, as long as we are above them!

Think they might end up at Europa, but its hard to tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.