AdamoTheGreat said:
1. CITY
2. SCUM
3. CHELSHIT
4. SCOUSERS
5. ARSE
6. SPUDS

^^^THIS^^^

That is what I have been thinking. We'll see. If we get Nasri off them (and I think we will), I think they could be on the outside looking in season's end.

Re: Gunners This Season...

MotownBlue said:
Now that it looks for sure that Fabregas is gone as well, where do you see Arsenal finishing in the Prem this season?

I think they really could finish outside the Top 4 this season, at this point. I don't see them making any kind of splash in the transfer market before the window closes, which leaves them bound to ride the horse as it stands until the New Year. If they slip up too much before then and feel the strain of the players they have lost, it may be too late in the January window to bring anybody on board, bed them in sufficiently and make a good run to save themselves.

OK, I'll admit it. I have been keen on Arsenal having a bad season because a friend of mine is a HUGE Gooner fan who is a total loudmouth who calls City "Manski" (like Chelski) and I bet him $200 US dollars last week that City would finish Top Four and Arsenal wouldn't. If they both finish top 4, he wins the $200.00. He's been at it with me ever since the Community Shield how "Manski are not really a team, just a group of mercenaries" and all that shit. I REALLY want to win this wager and take his money.

What do you think, Blues???

Most importantly, CTID!

In common with every other shit for brains your mate has gone down the well-worn road of following the flock and come up with the brilliantly original and thought provoking analogy of 'Group of Mercenaries,' as if his own shower of 12 year old's were born and raised outside Highbury/ Emirates and would never in a million years consider moving, such is their adoration of Arsene and Co.
Inform him that he is talking out of his arski and that Sergio will ensure they are helped on their way to the Europa Leagueski, when next we meetski.

Fabregas is a huge loss to them. Most arsenal fans have been saying so including that little prick who comes (or used to!?) on here. Wenger is gonna have to spend some cash on some established players, otherwise I think spurs will nick fourth off them, and that will hurt!

Eboue just signed for Galatasaray for 6mil also. Not saying its like Barca losing Messi, but he was a decent utility man at the back for them.

Wenger was more adamant than ever he was gonna get the cash out and get a few top top guys in, he has done nothing. Ok he cant help Nasri and Fabragas stuff but he must have seen it coming ? ergo he should have had plans laid to rectify the loses of these players and it seems he hasn't... thus far.

1)City
2)Scum
3)Chelsea
4)Liverpool
5)Spuds
6)Arsenal.

It seems Wenger this season is making a bit of a clear out. Eboue , Clichy and Bendtner seems to be on the way out as well. Add into the mix Cesc and Nasri if he goes thats 5 of there squad gone for decent money.
They will have to splash the cash on players but I wonder does Wenger think whats in reserve might get a chance to play. I can imagine there will be 1 from there youth team to make the break into that squad this season and do well.
I think they will sign a few more players in the coming weeks once they know they have champions league they will sign a couple of players more to strenghten there squad and give them a chance of getting back into the champions league next season.

TCIB said:
Eboue just signed for Galatasaray for 6mil also. Not saying its like Barca losing Messi, but he was a decent utility man at the back for them.

Wenger was more adamant than ever he was gonna get the cash out and get a few top top guys in, he has done nothing. Ok he cant help Nasri and Fabragas stuff but he must have seen it coming ? ergo he should have had plans laid to rectify the loses of these players and it seems he hasn't... thus far.

as more players flee the Arsenal team, I despair about our chances of landing Nasri..Wenger would fight tooth and nail to keep him..its his job on the line.. hopes he comes over, else
<Get Mata> :D

Lets just get this out of the way now for when they finish 5th.

They are a young squad, they will also mature next season, they also unlike anyone else in the prem had injuries, oh and refs where meanies.

I can't think of the rest of the line, it's like the pledge of allegiance for Arsenal fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.