Arsenal thread 2011/12

Gate at Arsenal today, no way was it this?

60,090 at Arsenal today, not a chance, seeing there was empty seats all along the front of the stand opp the cameras, and a large batch in the corner.
They even put down 58,000+ for the game Tuesday night and there was 1000's around the upper tiers empty never mind the lower stands.
Carry on like they are and they will save money by closing a stand down.
Massive Club with loyal support ha, ha ,ha

32,000 v Blackpool in your 1st game in the 3rd div, now that is loyal support.

Re: Gate at Arsenal today, no way was it this?

course there was 60,000 there today. the empty seats only appeared when the rain was coming down. arsenal always sell out

The only reason the front was empty because as it started to rain the fans got up and moved under shelter, thats what I seen on twitter.

MCFC1993 said:
The only reason the front was empty because as it started to rain the fans got up and moved under shelter, thats what I seen on twitter.
So the stewards allowed 100s if not a few 1000 to move up and stand at the back, I must be honest I only switched on at 75mins but can anyone confirm it was all full at the KO. Just interested for when the Gunners slate us, and by the way if they did move because of the rain, fu@king man up you Southern soft tw@ts.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
MCFC1993 said:
So the stewards allowed 100s if not a few 1000 to move up and stand at the back, I must be honest I only switched on at 75mins but can anyone confirm it was all full at the KO. Just interested for when the Gunners slate us, and by the way if they did move because of the rain, fu@king man up you Southern soft tw@ts.

The bottom tier looked full enough at KO, but like with City's attendances they'll include all tickets sold whether people turn up or not.

It's the same everywhere though, they announce the attendance based on tickets sold. Some people, for whatever reason, might not actually attend. When it looks like CoMS has loads of empty seats, the attendance is read out and you can think, 'no way'. Again though its based on the tickets sold.

Pigeonho said:
It's the same everywhere though, they announce the attendance based on tickets sold. Some people, for whatever reason, might not actually attend. When it looks like CoMS has loads of empty seats, the attendance is read out and you can think, 'no way'. Again though its based on the tickets sold.

I'm pretty sure they get the attendance off the amount that scanned in at KO.

MCFC1993 said:
Pigeonho said:

I'm pretty sure they get the attendance off the amount that scanned in at KO.
Not sure mate, I presumed that if a tickets been purchased, that counts as attendance. Like I say it's been said loads of times how many are supposedly at CoMS for a match, but you can look round and see the empties and think that can't be right. Think its been said on here a few times that it's based on the tickets sales. Either way though, Arsenal are shit!

The BBC website says there are 49000 at the bridge tonight , have they expanded the stadium during the summer as the capacity used to be 42000?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.