Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: Gate at Arsenal today, no way was it this?

they were all hiding behind their seats ;)

Classless Sky!

Regarding Wenger, I know he is not the most popular bloke on here but I think the lack of respect the media (Sky) are showing him is shocking! The edited montage at the end of the programe showing a distraught and twitchy Wenger is an absoulete joke! If Fergiescum had made this start to the season they would not be doing this.

It is so clear Sky revelling in the moment just as they would if our Bob was in the same situation.

For a manager who has brought the best football ever seen in England IMO he is very disrespected in the media, would baconface get this I doubt it?

stupid..

Re: Classless Sky!

Josh Blue said:
Regarding Wenger, I know he is not the most popular bloke on here but I think the lack of respect the media (Sky) are showing him is shocking! The edited montage at the end of the programe showing a distraught and twitchy Wenger is an absoulete joke! If Fergiescum had made this start to the season they would not be doing this.

It is so clear Sky revelling in the moment just as they would if our Bob was in the same situation.

For a manager who has brought the best football ever seen in England IMO he is very disrespected in the media, would baconface get this I doubt it?

stupid..

brilliant post, totally agree.

Arsenal Thread

Is it premature of me to say Wenger has finally lost the plot?

His demeanour and body language (to my untrained eye at least) was that of a man on the edge of a nervous breakdown. For a couple of seasons now, their fans have all said about him not signing particular players and such, but this season, again even to my untrained eye, he just has not addressed the areas that have needed strengthening.

I have a sneaky feeling, this season could see the professor being expelled, which is a great shame as bizarrely, I don't mind Arsenal that much but I do think this has been coming and it's getting close to the end for him.

Re: Classless Sky!

Are you actually surprised though? We've seen countless managers (not just City ones) ripped to shreds by the beloved media. It's what they do. Of course it's despicable, but they don't give a fuck about people's feelings. It's the old adage about building people up to knock them down.

Re: Arsenal Thread

jonmcfc said:
If he was sacked it would be a great loss to the prem,IMO

agreed! was about to say the same thing.

top top manager. even without spending the dosh he still is able to produce a good side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.