Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: Arsenal Thread

He's lost it. Their squad looks like a Europa League group. Can't even imagine how they'd have fared today without Nasri, who was probably their only real bright spark going forward.

And if they get kicked out of the CL, it's devastating. You think they don't spend now? Wait until they stop getting the 30-40m in CL money.

Re: Classless Sky!

jimharri said:
Are you actually surprised though? We've seen countless managers (not just City ones) ripped to shreds by the beloved media. It's what they do. Of course it's despicable, but they don't give a fuck about people's feelings. It's the old adage about building people up to knock them down.

Would not happen to Fergie though does he have shares in Sky or has he scratched Murdochs back?

Feel a bit for them to be honest, not sure why. Wenger should have strengthened no doubt, but the amount of injuries they've had already is a bit much, and the amount they got for Cesc after prolonged tapping up was tantamount to daylight robbery.

I think it's still too early to start sharpening the knives, but only by a few days. If they lose to Udinese and don't make the CL that's surely as good as a shotgun to the face of their marvelled financial stability.

Classless Sky!

Josh Blue said:
Regarding Wenger, I know he is not the most popular bloke on here but I think the lack of respect the media (Sky) are showing him is shocking! The edited montage at the end of the programe showing a distraught and twitchy Wenger is an absoulete joke! If Fergiescum had made this start to the season they would not be doing this.

It is so clear Sky revelling in the moment just as they would if our Bob was in the same situation.

For a manager who has brought the best football ever seen in England IMO he is very disrespected in the media, would baconface get this I doubt it?

stupid..

Spot on...

My thoughts exactly quite frankly it was a disgrace and like you say they wouldn't for one second would off done anything like that for baconface!

So fucking Bias it should be called ScumSports news

Josh Blue said:
jimharri said:
Are you actually surprised though? We've seen countless managers (not just City ones) ripped to shreds by the beloved media. It's what they do. Of course it's despicable, but they don't give a fuck about people's feelings. It's the old adage about building people up to knock them down.

Would not happen to Fergie though does he have shares in Sky or has he scratched Murdochs back?
The same could probably have been said about Wenger up to 12 (?) months ago, surely?

No sympathy, these fuckers played their youth team in the Carling Cup and got to the semi final, we have had it rammed down our throats from the media that their youth system is second to none, constantly producing world class players, its down to Wenger he has got them in this position it is up to him to sort it. If they miss out on CL football and Spurs get in no doubt we will be blamed.

I agree, i did lol at it, but at the same time i was thinking "this is a bit much for such a person".
I have los any respect for sky anyway, they can fuck of. This month is the last month i pay for it.

If you are reading this sky, i have a nice chipped box and i will laugh my arse of with every match i watch on it you don't get my money you bias twats.

I will also point anyone who asks me for them in to the right place, just because you dont report fairly.

Not because it's against us, but always ALWAYS pro twatface, i thought you guys here were just moaning. The more ssn i watch and general analysis and chatter outside of matches though the more i get pissed of.
I never thought id say this but the only decent thing ss fools have going for them is ratty's analysis.

As a point of comparison, look at the total media silence to Baconface's shaking hands and look of complete blank-faced bewilderment in the CL final against Barcelona. Can't remember a single paper/radio/tv pundit mentioning anything about it.

I used to have a lot of respect for Wenger back in the day; think he's lost the plot a little now, but still, much, much prefer him to Slur Alex.

They tried a little bit to talk about the shaky start the scums keeper is having but it didn't last long before fat fuck merson drowned it out with his gushings about how the rags are attack minded, trying to win every game. You're right though. They'd never be so disrespectful towards the govan pisscan.

jimharri said:
Josh Blue said:
jimharri said:

The same could probably have been said about Wenger up to 12 (?) months ago, surely?

Noooooooo way the reporters like Geoff Shreeves have always asked Wenger akward questions in post game interviews hoping for him to slip up or to dish some dirt, the same they do with Mancini and City players all the time!

.. ask Fergie or Utd players questions like that? No way! Don't tell me you don't see that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.