Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: Wenger : the fiasco ?

Mancio said:
praised all over the world.
umbelieveble respect in england , but...

he dont win a league since 2003/2004

he dont win a trophy since the 2005 FA , more than 5 years ago , 5 full seasons without any trophy.

and if (IF , but probable) arsenal dont win today they will be OUT the EPL run also this season.

yes , i know , they play an enjoyable football. and their account are great. but , if i was a gooners fan dont know if and how i'll be interested in the order of the account. a top team have to win things.

then the Q. , is wenger always a top manager ? or actually is he just a bluff and , as josè said , a bureaucrat voyeur? ?

mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh

One of the top 5 managers in the world IMO, and would be regarded as that if he hadn't stayed on the sinking ship. Commendable but foolish

mcfc-mark said:
One of the top 5 managers in the world IMO, and would be regarded as that if he hadn't stayed on the sinking ship. Commendable but foolish

It's about time he told them to stuff it.

Pam said:
mcfc-mark said:

I think he genuinely believes he can turn it round and make them great again, shame really.

mcfc-mark said:
Pam said:
mcfc-mark said:

I think he genuinely believes he can turn it round and make them great again, shame really.

Maybe he can, but only if he gets the financial backing and I don't think his trolley dash counts.

You could put Wenger in Mancini's shoes and he'd win trophies, you could put Mancini in Wengers shoes and he wouldn't, not sure what the point is?

Wenger has always been given too much respect. He doesn't respect other managers and players. He has shown to be a liar many times. He is a snob. As bad as Ferguson. Delighted to see his club suffer. That said I still think they'll recover and fight for 4th this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.