Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: Wenger : the fiasco ?

Exactly. Yes losing Nasri and Fabragas is a big loss for them. But he was given money to spend which he did. He has good young players along with Van Persie and Walcott. They should have easily beaten Blackburn today, end of story. Wenger is under acheiving with what he has and he will pay for that with his job.

taconinja said:
Danamy, this team shouldn't have lost to Blackburn today.

Yes i know and of course your right but i don't think you can blame Wenger for the demise of Arsenal.

To be honest he was stupid to turn down the offers he had and his loyalty is costing him.

He needs a fresh start as it's a crying shame to see him lose his mojo...........

Danamy said:
taconinja said:

Yes i know and of course your right but i don't think you can blame Wenger for the demise of Arsenal.

To be honest he was stupid to turn down the offers he had and his loyalty is costing him.

He needs a fresh start as it's a crying shame to see him lose his mojo...........
On that front I certainly agree. I've said it before and although I think most won't agree with me, I feel he would be a better choice for the England job than Sir Twitch-a-Lot.

The board is responsible for Arsenal's troubles to a great extent, but Wenger should have not just looked at teenagers and Frenchman (not saying those don't have their place, but they should be part of the scouting process) as the solution.

Danamy said:
taconinja said:

would you have had him here?

squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:
taconinja said:

I'm not Danamy, but... with a strong DoF to balance out his propensity for bargain-hunting? Yes, I would have.

Danamy said:
Doing worse than expected of a club of their status due to a lack of investment and doing worse than expected of a club with their resources due to mismanagement are two entirely separate causes. Arsenal are suffering from both. The first is the fault of the board, the second is the fault of Wenger. It's not ENTIRELY his fault, but it is his fault.

Juan King said:
I think he will be on his bike before Christmas.
At this rate he will. He has totally failed to buy the right players for key positions and has a much weaker team & squad than he should have. Too many players simply not good enough. If Van Persie goes they are totally stuffed.

squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:
taconinja said:

Like i said earlier he would deliver with the squad we have so with this in mind, Yes.

Having said that Mancini should also deliver with our current squad.

It's true that the arse team lacks cohesion but jesus they were unlucky today. I was talking to a gooner mate the other day and he quoted me a statistic that they won more games when cesc didnt play that when he did last season. But even losing him and nasri and clichy doesnt explain where they are now. It is psychological and that is wenger's department. He has to take responsibility for a loss like that to a team like the chicken boys

Danamy said:
squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:

Like i said earlier he would deliver with the squad we have so with this in mind, Yes.

Having said that Mancini should also deliver with our current squad.

like he delivered in the carling cup against birmingham ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.