Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: Wenger : the fiasco ?

Mancini could coach Arsenal to victory over Blackburn. It might not be pretty but he could. Arsenal look like a Championship side sometimes. They aren't going to qualify for Europe. If they don't consider adding more in January they'll be staring down the truth. Either sack Wenger or add to the kitty.

Danamy said:
You could put Wenger in Mancini's shoes and he'd win trophies, you could put Mancini in Wengers shoes and he wouldn't, not sure what the point is?

mancini ? i didnt named mancini and cant understand why you talk about mancini in a thread dedicated to the wenger fiasco.

do you have a problem with mancini ?

Mancio said:
Danamy said:
You could put Wenger in Mancini's shoes and he'd win trophies, you could put Mancini in Wengers shoes and he wouldn't, not sure what the point is?

mancini ? i didnt named mancini and cant understand why you talk about mancini in a thread dedicated to the wenger fiasco.

As you ask the question.............no!!

I was purely giving an example that if Wenger was in the right job he would deliver, the same as if Mancini was in another job he wouldn't.

You can only work with what you've got in any job and what Wenger is currently working with isn't good enough........pure and simple!

"capito?"

Danamy said:
Mancio said:
Danamy said:

I was purely giving an example that if Wenger was in the right job he would deliver, the same as if Mancini was in another job he wouldn't.

You can only work with what you've got in any job and what Wenger is currently working with isn't good enough........pure and simple!

"capito?"

And surely that's Wenger's fault? He built the team he has and if it isnt good enough then that's his fault for buying the wrong sort of players. The Arsenal team he has is easily good enough to beat Blackburn's current squad so the blame does fall on Wenger.

Kind of feel sorry for him right now, right ethos it's just that that doesn't win you games and thank feck I'm not an Arsenal fan as it would frustrate the hell out of me as to how he (or the board) mis-managed the transfer window buying at the 11th hour as he did.

Danamy said:
Mancio said:
Danamy said:

"capito?"

"no , non ho capito"

6 years without winning a fuckyng trophy and meanwhile transforming one of the world top club in a shit able to leak 14 goal in 3 games ??

i'm sorry but i really cant see a team managed 15 years by mancini do it

RandomJ said:
Danamy said:
Mancio said:

"capito?"

And surely that's Wenger's fault? He built the team he has and if it isnt good enough then that's his fault for buying the wrong sort of players. The Arsenal team he has is easily good enough to beat Blackburn's current squad so the blame does fall on Wenger.

I disagree

Do you really think that Wenger wanted to sell Fabregas and Nasri in the summer?

He's done a sterling job by anyone's standards with limited resources in the past with also making a tidy profit for the club along the way.

He's been willing to risk his reputation for his loyalty to the club, which i take my hat off to him. I know for a fact that he was offered work during this year and last but chose to turn it down and stick with Arsenal.

Having said all that he wont be the Arsenal manager this time next year............

Danamy said:
He's done a sterling job by anyone's standards with limited resources in the past with also making a tidy profit for the club along the way.
I'm not so sure about that. Whilst it's true that he can never achieve as much as the Arsenal fans want him to with the resources at his disposal, that doesn't mean he isn't underachieving with them. I think he should have done better than he has with the resources he had the last few seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.