Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
raghunter57 said:
"Depends on the refs"Wenger bang on when he was asked how the game will go on against the Rags.
Shame he wasn't more vocal on this matter when Slurgusson was manager.

well it's Michael Oliver, who was once looking like he'd be a star and then started serving the status quo like the rest of them.

Hopefully his previous potential will shine back through now Sir amnesia has gone.

It is a good comment from Wenger but it's very disappointing he never made more of it when the pisscan was in charge. It's not like he wouldn't have had allies (Mancini and Benitez, for example - though not that lickspittle bully mourinho. I always felt mourinho's intense dislike of wenger and benitez reflected particularly well on them both).

AwayDay said:
Utd-Arsenal ........ Always a huge derby this, between the 2 biggest teams in London.

I have to admit this made me lol. It's largely true.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:58 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
raghunter57 said:
"Depends on the refs"Wenger bang on when he was asked how the game will go on against the Rags.

well it's Michael Oliver, who was once looking like he'd be a star and then started serving the status quo like the rest of them.

Hopefully his previous potential will shine back through now Sir amnesia has gone.

I reckon the scandalous decision at Chelski today will work in our favour. There would be too much of an outcry if both Chelski and United got the benefit of outrageous decisions over the same weekend.

matty barton said:
AwayDay said:
Utd-Arsenal ........ Always a huge derby this, between the 2 biggest teams in London.

I have to admit this made me lol. It's largely true.

-- Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:58 pm --

JoeMercer'sWay said:
raghunter57 said:

I reckon the scandalous decision at Chelski today will work in our favour. There would be too much of an outcry if both Chelski and United got the benefit of outrageous decisions over the same weekend.

I wouldn't bet against it. It's go to a stage where the authorities couldn't give a toss about it. These atrocious decisions that often
favoured the scum, are just put down to "That's Football for you" or you're all conspiracy theorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.