Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
AwayDay said:
wilky2868 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
A bit of friendly advice mate.
Put the crack pipe down, log your computer off, and arrange a psychiatric evaluation first thing Monday morning.
bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha, well said that man!!

I thought city fans had a sense of humour
Well; we found today quite rib-tickling.

lol.gif.pagespeed.ce.yKqZqsliad.gif

gooner2 said:
GunnerGer said:
Listen, despite what other Arsenal fans on here think, this season was a season too soon for Arsenal to win the league.

The chances of a team going from scraping 4th to winning the league is very slim, I don't think it's happened before!

Sure, we had a bit of a chance as the other top 3 rivals were all had a management change, but that didn't change the fact that Arsenal were still a work in progress too.

Now whether you City fans see that is defeatist, as not supporting my team or believing in them judging by the talk pre game a few pages back, that's up to yourselves, me, I see it as being a realist. We're still at least 2 proper players short of putting in a right good challenge, but of course everyone else should improve as well so the challenge will always be there.

Oh, and you can't have a go at Arsenal fans for being cocky pre game & post game, then call them defeatist when they actually agree with what you guys are saying!!

Mate we top of league by three points. We lost to better city team but to say we can,t win league when we top is strange. its your view but hope your wrong
Being top now wins nothing,.

The media always love Arsenal, saying they play the best football ever etc. Some fans on here have been saying they will win the league already, all a bit premature. As I said in a previous post when Arsenal came up against some big teams such as City, Chelsea, Dortmund and Napoli they have looked average. I even thought Spurs and Everton played very well against Arsenal.

Arsenal normally die around the same time as Jesus. The media will tell us how they don't spend money but keep very hush hush they have double the wage bill of Spurs and not far off the likes of United

Crouchinho said:
The media always love Arsenal, saying they play the best football ever etc. Some fans on here have been saying they will win the league already, all a bit premature. As I said in a previous post when Arsenal came up against some big teams such as City, Chelsea, Dortmund and Napoli they have looked average. I even thought Spurs and Everton played very well against Arsenal.

Arsenal normally die around the same time as Jesus. The media will tell us how they don't spend money but keep very hush hush they have double the wage bill of Spurs and not far off the likes of United

Isn't Wenger also the highest paid manager in the league ?

mancityvstoke said:
AwayDay said:
'Bottling'

The one word an arsenal fan has no business using
Bottling is when you have the best players and you dont win, like man city last season in both league and cup, unfortunately for us we havent bottled anything for over 10 years, such is our level right now. Calling you bottlers is a compliment, it means I expected more from you, we cant bottle the league since we are not expected to win it in the first place.

If I were you I'd be hiding in shame not gobbing off shyte on the winning sides forum.

Top of the league but not for long ......Arsenal fans are just Utd fans who can't be arsed travelling to Manc every other week. Same mentality...same annoying c,unts.

Then you'd be asking where the arsenal fans are, hiding after a defeat. This is the arsenal thread, dont hide behind the winning sides forum argument :). Tell me what you really think , we are having a football discussion here. You won, enjoy it. If you win the league, Ill be the first one to come on here and congratulate you for being the best team. But until then.....

Crouchinho said:

The Arsenal wage bill reflects where they are, a champions league team, probably 3rd best team in the league.

I think the Spurs wage bill might well go up this year considering they've replaced 1 player with about 7, and I don't think their league position will improve to reflect this.

AwayDay said:
'Bottling'

The one word an arsenal fan has no business using.

Bottling is when you have the best players and you dont win, like man city last season in both league and cup, unfortunately for us we havent bottled anything for over 10 years, such is our level right now. Calling you bottlers is a compliment, it means I expected more from you, we cant bottle the league since we are not expected to win it in the first place.[/quote]

After spending 45m on a single player I'd certainly expect you to be challenging for the title.

mancityvstoke said:
AwayDay said:
'Bottling'

The one word an arsenal fan has no business using
Bottling is when you have the best players and you dont win, like man city last season in both league and cup, unfortunately for us we havent bottled anything for over 10 years, such is our level right now. Calling you bottlers is a compliment, it means I expected more from you, we cant bottle the league since we are not expected to win it in the first place.

If I were you I'd be hiding in shame not gobbing off shyte on the winning sides forum.

Top of the league but not for long ......Arsenal fans are just Utd fans who can't be arsed travelling to Manc every other week. Same mentality...same annoying c,unts.

Did u go today 'away day'?

citysince88 said:
Crouchinho said:

Isn't Wenger also the highest paid manager in the league ?

Yep a crazy amount of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.