Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
smudgedj said:
AwayDay said:
mancityvstoke said:
shut it Rupert

I most certainly wont embarrass you further, have a splendid evening now wont you.

1499626_692192137465304_2009178275_n.jpg

SURE 6-3, but its only the first set mate.

I think today was a bit of a reality check for the Gooners and I'm sure there'll be hundreds of posts from them trying to reassure themselves.

Understandable of course, but not good in the long term.

The Future's Blue said:
I think today was a bit of a reality check for the Gooners and I'm sure there'll be hundreds of posts from them trying to reassure themselves.

No need for a reality check, we all know Man city have better players than us. Most angry people here seem to be man city fans, not sure why, Id be celebrating if we beat you 6-3.

jlc09 said:
We just need to regroup for the Chelsea game at home, its a huge one. 6-3 but its 3 pts, it can happen.

Beat Chelsea and I still think we can go on and win the title. Its there to be won this year, no outstanding sides in the league.

-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:53 pm --

RandomJ said:
Pissing myself laughing at the "We're still ahead of you" comments. Not only does this win dent the Arsenal players confidence it also shows other teams that Arsenal can be got at and will give them more confidence when playing against them.

This is what you hope, we'll see in the next game but I guarantee we wont fall away, its one game.

City home is the hardest game of the year.
You'll need snookers to catch up with us come March, you deluded, bitter twat.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:05 pm --<br /><br />
gooner2 said:
samharris said:
AwayDay said:
I'd rather be top than second. Whatever month it is . Cant believe some people are trying to argue otherwise !

yeah well done..youre top of the league..congratulations...tell me this..when was the last time the team at the top of the prem conceeded 6 goals in a game..

matter of time pal..matter of time..

United let in 6 at southampton and 5 at newcastle but still won the league that season in 1996. its about being consistent which is why we still top. but you were better team today so well done on that. if you had any defence and defensive midfielder you would win the league at a canter
Is this a rag masquerading as a gonner?

AwayDay said:
wilky2868 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
A bit of friendly advice mate.
Put the crack pipe down, log your computer off, and arrange a psychiatric evaluation first thing Monday morning.
bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha, well said that man!!

I thought city fans had a sense of humour

We joke when we want
We joke when we want
We're Man City
We joke when we want.

And Arsenal today were indeed a fucking laughing stock.
Best dig the 'Arsene Out' banners from the loft again.

AwayDay said:
The Future's Blue said:

No need for a reality check, we all know Man city have better players than us. Most angry people here seem to be man city fans, not sure why, Id be celebrating if we beat you 6-3.

I think they are celebrating. but they should be careful about that. beat spurs 6-0 then failed to win at southampton. beat nowrich 7-0 and lost at sunderland . if they want to stay with us then got to start doing it away from home.

still they were awesome today to be fair but today only matter if they go on winning run. united beat us 1-0 in novemeber and have not won a game since. you got to do it home and away to win a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.