Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
AwayDay said:
The Future's Blue said:
I think today was a bit of a reality check for the Gooners and I'm sure there'll be hundreds of posts from them trying to reassure themselves.

Understandable of course, but not good in the long term.

No need for a reality check, we all know Man city have better players than us. Most angry people here seem to be man city fans, not sure why, Id be celebrating if we beat you 6-3.
Somebody's touchy.

The Future's Blue said:
AwayDay said:
The Future's Blue said:
I think today was a bit of a reality check for the Gooners and I'm sure there'll be hundreds of posts from them trying to reassure themselves.

No need for a reality check, we all know Man city have better players than us. Most angry people here seem to be man city fans, not sure why, Id be celebrating if we beat you 6-3.
Somebody's touchy.

Look its going be great three horse race. We had tough away game and we were not good enough at back today to get a rersult. city deserved it. But titles are won over home and away games being consistent. We still top because we still the most consistent team. If we can beat chelsea we still be in very strong chance to go all the way and win the league.

Putting 6 goals in against a team like Arsenal, this a reminder to the rest that we are going to be the team to beat, we now have got to start winning our away games, it's one thing banging in 5,6,7, goals at home, but we just need to win away now.

gooner2 said:
AwayDay said:
The Future's Blue said:

I think they are celebrating. but they should be careful about that. beat spurs 6-0 then failed to win at southampton. beat nowrich 7-0 and lost at sunderland . if they want to stay with us then got to start doing it away from home.

still they were awesome today to be fair but today only matter if they go on winning run. united beat us 1-0 in novemeber and have not won a game since. you got to do it home and away to win a title.
We are staying with you 3 points behind.

holeinone said:
Putting 6 goals in against a team like Arsenal, this a reminder to the rest that we are going to be the team to beat, we now have got to start winning our away games, it's one thing banging in 5,6,7, goals at home, but we just need to win away now.

If you going to win title you got to improve you away form without a doubt.

The Future's Blue said:
AwayDay said:
The Future's Blue said:

Somebody's touchy.

What precious twats they are?

gooner2 said:
The Future's Blue said:
AwayDay said:
Somebody's touchy.

We still top because we still the most consistent team. If we can beat chelsea we still be in very strong chance to go all the way and win the league.

That is the final straw - I have cut you slack up to now, but now I know you are clinically insane, and I have filed you in my ever-growing portfolio of posters deemed Simply Too Fucking Stupid To Debate With.

gooner2 said:
holeinone said:

No shit Sherlock.

gooner2 said:
holeinone said:

We will.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
gooner2 said:
The Future's Blue said:
Somebody's touchy.

We still top because we still the most consistent team. If we can beat chelsea we still be in very strong chance to go all the way and win the league.

That is the final straw - I have cut you slack up to now, but now I know you are clinically insane, and I have filed you in my ever-growing portfolio of posters deemed Simply Too Fucking Stupid To Debate With.
Realised this a few week's back. I just ignore him now. He is a first class idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.