Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when they had the best striker in the league they were only getting 4th place, don't see Higuain changing anything. They are a good side but can't see them putting up a serious title challenge next season, not unless they do genuinely splash the cash and sign a few big players.

Personally, think if the rumours are true that Mancini wants to manage Arsenal then they should get rid off Wenger in a shot and get Mancini in. Think Mancini's ruthless management style could be just what they need, however, as happened last season, it would probably come back to bite him on his arse but he could still bring them success IMO.

mcmanus said:
Strange that they are looking to spend decent money on players now their 4th place trophy is under threat.

Clueless statement.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:48 am --<br /><br />
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Think it was obvious Arsenal were going to come back one day, been a funny 8 years, especially the last 3 were they have been nothing to us.

And yet you finished just 5 pts ahead of us last season and failed in every cup like ourselves.

A few good signings will just cement their top 4 spot, they'll still be perennial bottlers.

jlc09 said:
mcmanus said:
Strange that they are looking to spend decent money on players now their 4th place trophy is under threat.

Clueless statement.

-- Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:48 am --

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Think it was obvious Arsenal were going to come back one day, been a funny 8 years, especially the last 3 were they have been nothing to us.

And yet you finished just 5 pts ahead of us last season and failed in every cup like ourselves.

Go on tell me why I'm clueless.

The Tarquin's board have seemed happy for a top 4 spot for a while and selling top class players in the process.

I know the stadium costs did hamper things but they could easily have borrowed the cash to stay competitive.

Now there is a real danger of not getting CL football it's time to 'splash the cash'. Morally wrong though.

jlc09 said:
mcmanus said:

Clueless statement.

-- Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:48 am --

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

You lot are the worst of the worst for me in the current age of football. You are happy with 4th place, fucking happy with 4th place! Your manager is a twat of the highest order, and I hold him personally responsible (along with Chelsea for getting rid of Mourinho) for the scum winning so many trophies. If there wasn't a CL place for finishing outside the top two then Wenger would have been forced to spend money and challenge the filth - but no, he's happy to finish in fourth place to get in the CL, and the money that brings. The fucking twat has turned into an accountant and forgotten what his job is - bring trophies to the club.......for helping that fucking whisky nosed prick win so many trophies I hold Wenger in the same light as war criminals.

The way you celebrated getting 4th was bad enough, but the season before the way you celebrated at Highbury when you beat us when some of your fans were singing Rag songs outside the ground - humiliating. You have actually, as a club, have sided with the filthy red kunts in Salford, even selling them your best player...........you fucking bunch of lick spittle cum stains fawning all over Ferguson like the rest of the great unwashed. That fucking rigged article that stated the Rags had 650m fans probably included you fucking shower.

Oh, and it may only have been 5 points, but it may as well have been 20 as you are that far behind us now it is bordering on embarrassing. You should be ashamed to put some of that stuff in your post. You should be on here lambasting your fucking manager at his utterly piss poor performance over the last 8 years, and looking forward to maybe signing some decent players to supplement your shite team. For me, I'm guessing you won't get any of the players you're currently being linked with, and Wenger and his little minions will be happy to finish ahead of Spurs again........FUCKING PISS POOR!

pominoz said:
Top rant ,malg, top rant.
I take it you are not to keen on the Arsenal?

I don't think anyone is tbh, bunch of entitled Tarquin twats.

Well said Malg.

Splendid stuff malg. There was something in the media today about which club's fans hated which other clubs the most. Usually I don't get that. We're all football fans who just wear different colours to me. I don't "hate" Spurs or Stoke but by god I hate Arsenal.

I hate their smug board, happy to cheat their fans in selling their best players, replacing them with dross and settling for fourth place. I hate their myopic, whingeing manager who seems quite happy to buy into the board's pursuit of mediocrity when it seems that Ferguson s prepared to fight his in whatever way he could to achieve success. And I hate their holier-than-thou fans who think that owners money is somehow tainted and that they did it on their own without help.

NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T!

Danny Fiszman put in £50m in 1994 which transformed your fortunes. In an era where a top player cost £3m, that's worth something like £500m in today's money. If you had the decency to accept that, I might have some respect for you.

stony said:
pominoz said:
Top rant ,malg, top rant.
I take it you are not to keen on the Arsenal?

I don't think anyone is tbh, bunch of entitled Tarquin twats.

Well said Malg.

Yep..the most bitterest of the bunch ever since we could afford to buy some decent players and compete with the cosy cartel....FOOK EM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.