Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Aw_disciple said:
You didnt deserve to win that game you were lucky. You'll forever be a small pathetic little club alongside Chelsea!

Mark my words you will not win more than 2 games between now and the end of the season.

1: Your shit.
2: Us and Chelsea are miles better than you.
3: We've won more than you in the last 9 years.
4: We get behind our manager.
5: We get behind our players.
6: We don't live off one decent result against Bayern (beat them more times than you have in the last 3 years btw).
7: Jack Wilshere is over rated and Guardiola was 100% right in what he said about him.
8: You were the first club to 'ruin' English football (Henry Norris)
9: Piers Morgan
10: Nasri
11: 6-3
12: Your fans claim to not want splash cash and do it 'the proper way' when theres video evidence of you lot singing "spend some fucking money".
13: Your record signing cost more than our record signing.

you should have stopped at 1 tbf

that nailed it

Gillespie said:
TheProdigy2k9 said:
Gillespie said:
Is this guy for real?

To be fair, I know every team has bad fans but its just yours seem to have more. A lot more.

And you've counted them so you know?

-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:31 am --

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Aw_disciple said:
You didnt deserve to win that game you were lucky. You'll forever be a small pathetic little club alongside Chelsea!

Mark my words you will not win more than 2 games between now and the end of the season.

6: We don't live off one decent result against Bayern (beat them more times than you have in the last 3 years btw).
7: Jack Wilshere is over rated and Guardiola was 100% right in what he said about him.
12: Your fans claim to not want splash cash and do it 'the proper way' when theres video evidence of you lot singing "spend some fucking money".

Ahhhh.........come on......Henry Norris was not so bad......and even if he was might you after the best part of 100 years be minded to overlook it?

That's exactly the kind of childish response you'd expect from a gunner. God I used to think rags and dippers were bad but you lot are something else.

Gillespie said:
TheProdigy2k9 said:
Gillespie said:
Is this guy for real?

To be fair, I know every team has bad fans but its just yours seem to have more. A lot more.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Aw_disciple said:

Ahhhh.........come on......Henry Norris was not so bad......and even if he was might you after the best part of 100 years be minded to overlook it?

No, you go on saying we ruined football when you started the trend, I also know the Herbert Chapman story.

Aw_disciple said:
MihaiCity said:
Aw_disciple said:
Arsenal put in a good defensive performance especially in the first half but just weren't ruthless and dynamic enough In the final third. At the end of the day we were without Wilshere, Ramsey, Gibbs, Monreal, Walcott, Diaby, Scezesney and Sanogo against what many think are the best team in the world and still came away with a draw. What would have happened last night if man city were without Nasri, Aguero, kolorav, Clichy, Navas,fernandinho, Hart and Dzeko?
This is why it baffles me when people talk about Chelsea and city having a bigger squad than us.

when you had have of this players on the field we rip you into pieces..let's be honest if bayern really wanted they would had destroy you without a chance for you...and something else expect another hammering for you when we visit the emishite

You Have never and will never rip us to pieces, I am never worried when we play city. Even in the 6-3 match you got very lucky on another day we would've beaten you. You'll forever be a small club, getting demolished by the worse barcelona team in 5 years with your full team whilst we actually didn't lose to Bayern munich it was 11 vs 11 and gave them good run for there money without Ramsey and Walcott.

Delusional.

Scoring 6 goals can never, ever be classed as 'lucky' You got absolutely arseholed that day.

This 'small club' has won more than you and finished above you every season in recent times. We also have a better team. We are also richer than you.

We didn't get 'demolished' by Barca. They scored 3 of their 4 goals when the games were 10 v 11. Barca were slightly better but they didn't demolish us. In order to understand the term better I suggest you re-watch the 6-3.

Ramsey and Walcott would've been, like the rest of your team (except AOC), roasted alive by Bayern's midfield.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:42 am --<br /><br />
Aw_disciple said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Aw_disciple said:
Arsenal put in a good defensive performance especially in the first half but just weren't ruthless and dynamic enough In the final third. At the end of the day we were without Wilshere, Ramsey, Gibbs, Monreal, Walcott, Diaby, Scezesney and Sanogo against what many think are the best team in the world and still came away with a draw. What would have happened last night if man city were without Nasri, Aguero, kolorav, Clichy, Navas,fernandinho, Hart and Dzeko?
This is why it baffles me when people talk about Chelsea and city having a bigger squad than us.

we went there without Kompany, Yaya, Nasri, Clichy, Aguero, Zaba only came on because of injury and Negredo on late and we beat them.

Bayern were also without players too so dont try that one. You were without nasri but imagine being without Silva too as we have done with Wilshere and Ramsey.

At the end of the day its disgraceful that a team like city with such financial clout fail against Barcelona and Wigan with their full team out too and pundits etc still claim your the best team in the country. I mean what are they sniffing?

Wlshere and Ramsey are not fit to be in the same room as Nasri and Silva.

TheProdigy2k9 said:
Gillespie said:
TheProdigy2k9 said:

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

That's exactly the kind of childish response you'd expect from a gunner. God I used to think rags and dippers were bad but you lot are something else.

You clearly hadn't realised that my tongue was firmly implanted in my cheek with that comment. However, you do seem to have had a humour bypass. Chill my friend. I was 'avin a laugh.

Stoned Rose said:
Aw_disciple said:
MihaiCity said:
when you had have of this players on the field we rip you into pieces..let's be honest if bayern really wanted they would had destroy you without a chance for you...and something else expect another hammering for you when we visit the emishite

You Have never and will never rip us to pieces, I am never worried when we play city. Even in the 6-3 match you got very lucky on another day we would've beaten you. You'll forever be a small club, getting demolished by the worse barcelona team in 5 years with your full team whilst we actually didn't lose to Bayern munich it was 11 vs 11 and gave them good run for there money without Ramsey and Walcott.

Delusional.

Scoring 6 goals can never, ever be classed as 'lucky' You got absolutely arseholed that day.

This 'small club' has won more than you and finished above you every season in recent times. We also have a better team. We are also richer than you.

We didn't get 'demolished' by Barca. They scored 3 of their 4 goals when the games were 10 v 11. Barca were slightly better but they didn't demolish us. In order to understand the term better I suggest you re-watch the 6-3.

Ramsey and Walcott would've been, like the rest of your team (except AOC), roasted alive by Bayern's midfield.

-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:42 am --

Aw_disciple said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
we went there without Kompany, Yaya, Nasri, Clichy, Aguero, Zaba only came on because of injury and Negredo on late and we beat them.

Bayern were also without players too so dont try that one. You were without nasri but imagine being without Silva too as we have done with Wilshere and Ramsey.

At the end of the day its disgraceful that a team like city with such financial clout fail against Barcelona and Wigan with their full team out too and pundits etc still claim your the best team in the country. I mean what are they sniffing?

Wlshere and Ramsey are not fit to be in the same room as Nasri and Silva.

Well, you're right in saying they are both not fit as they are sidelined with injury. I think you're being a little subjective here. Wilshere and Ramsey are young and still developing. They are also slightly different players to Nasri and Silva both of whom for example are not as good defensively as our two.

Anyway, given you are comparing apples with pears ( a better comparison might be Nasri and Silva to Cazorla and Ozil) your conclusion is in my view without merit.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:18 pm --<br /><br />
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Gillespie said:
TheProdigy2k9 said:

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

No, you go on saying we ruined football when you started the trend, I also know the Herbert Chapman story.

I said no such thing. I don't have a problem with City's success. To be honest if it means knocking Man Yoo off its perch, I'm happy to see City or Liverpool win the title if its not going to be us. I draw a line at Chelsea though. I don't want them to succeed playing Jose's brand of pragmatic(cynical?) football.

Arsenal have a chance to over take both chelski and city due to their tough fixtures. and Arsenal play them both, game in hand on Chelski too.

Liverpool x City
Arenal x City
Everton x City
United x City (United cup final)

Normalbloke said:
Arsenal have a chance to over take both chelski and city due to their tough fixtures. and Arsenal play them both, game in hand on Chelski too.

Liverpool x City
Arenal x City
Everton x City

As much as I'd like to believe you, I think we've shot our bolt especially having lost Theo, Ramsey, Wilshere and now Ozil.

It's between you and Chelsea.

Gillespie said:
Normalbloke said:

Liverpool x City
Arenal x City
Everton x City

As much as I'd like to believe you, I think we've shot our bolt especially having lost Theo, Ramsey, Wilshere and now Ozil.

It's between you and Chelsea.

Talk about depth there, Likes of Ozil can still be out and field Cazorla, Ox, Rosicky, Arteta, Kallstrom.

Aw_disciple said:

Lol, if we wanted any lip from you we'd rattle our zippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.