Arsenal Thread 2015/16

Media rooting for Wengie to get a nice send off like they tried for Slips. They do have an easier set of fixtures coming up this month. Anyway going to be a close race to the title which I think we'll ultimately win.
They have a relatively tough Jan & Feb. As the man said, we should give them some consideration at Easter and not before.

They have a relatively tough Jan & Feb. As the man said, we should give them some consideration at Easter and not before.

Oh how very nice of you to give us some 'consideration' lol. And some city fans on here talk about Arsenal fans being arrogant and entitiled.

Oh how very nice of you to give us some 'consideration' lol. And some city fans on here talk about Arsenal fans being arrogant and entitiled.

It's not without base though is it? You've been banging on about winning the league for years yet either start badly or end badly

I don't think Arsenal will go the distance, when it come to the business end I don't think they have the players that can be relied upon

I think Arsenal got the best chance in years to win the league, look at is Arsenals last 6 games and how hard they are because that's when your team needs have the bottle to win games under more pressure those players have had in this league!

City players have done it twice...

Last edited:
Bring it on Tarquins
exactly.lets see what the Tarquins and Henriettas have to say for them selves, in their arrogant,, london high- brow manner, doing things the right way and never spending any money apparently..They are a good team no doubt,the fans are a little bit stuck up for my liking tho.

Chelsea are a bigger title threat than Arsenal even now.

Arsenal will fall away as they always do.

It's not without base though is it? You've been banging on about winning the league for years yet either start badly or end badly

I don't think Arsenal will go the distance, when it come to the business end I don't think they have the players that can be relied upon

Maybe not, we'll see, personally I think we are right in it however of course we have to last the distance which we haven't done for a while.

But anyway, my point wasn't about Arsenal. It was more the arrogance of assuming you will be on for the title and ull give us some consideration at Easter if we still happen to be there. I don't think even any Arsenal has been that arrogant, not on here. Remember you've had seasons where you haven't been in the title race urselfs at Easter.

Maybe not, we'll see, personally I think we are right in it however of course we have to last the distance which we haven't done for a while.

But anyway, my point wasn't about Arsenal. It was more the arrogance of assuming you will be on for the title and ull give us some consideration at Easter if we still happen to be there. I don't think even any Arsenal has been that arrogant, not on here. Remember you've had seasons where you haven't been in the title race urselfs at Easter.
This is a city forum,what do you expect us to say?
We have come from behind twice to win the title,if we are in the race we back ourselves to win it

Is your keyboard fu*ked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.