Arsenal Thread 2015/16

Guess the hope is they end up playing on Thursdays to stunt their title challenge. If they managed to come 4th it would probably aid them, out of League Cup & Europe so early with little other to focus on than PL.

Not so easy when you're not in pot 1 (for finishing 4th), is it arse.

This is a city forum,what do you expect us to say?
We have come from behind twice to win the title,if we are in the race we back ourselves to win it

This!

Over the past 5 years we've scored the most, conceded the fewest, most points, most wins, most trophies and have come from behind twice against the odds to win the title - but we're arrogant to expect to be thereabouts come May? Give over fella!

I guess I'll be wrong about this eventually, but I've said this for a few seasons now: Arsenal simply don't have the stomach or the heart to win a serious trophy these days. Maybe it's the rarified, gentrified environment they ply their wares at that means they simply aren't hungry enough to do what it takes to win a major title. Maybe Wenger's the problem. I don't know, but I do know that whenever serious questions are asked, they pitifully wilt. They have a soft underbelly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.