Arsenal Thread 2015/16

Ha, the first time they don't get a group of estonian goat herders and they're fucked. Suck my balls you toss bags. Lovely to see them completely taken apart tonight, come on spurs

I'm glad another team from England is finding out what it's like to be in a tough group and not have it piss easy all the time. I'm hoping they fall into the Europa trap door, I don't want them having a free run at the Prem, from what I've seen they're our only challengers .

Ha, the first time they don't get a group of estonian goat herders and they're fucked. Suck my balls you toss bags. Lovely to see them completely taken apart tonight, come on spurs

The ironic thing was, immediately after the draw, the 'experts' were telling anyone who cared to listen that we were the English club with the hardest group and that we might struggle to qualify for the knock-out stages.

And which was the first English club to qualify?

Not that you'd know it, considering how little has been made of the fact.

The ironic thing was, immediately after the draw, the 'experts' were telling anyone who cared to listen that we were the English club with the hardest group and that we might struggle to qualify for the knock-out stages.

And which was the first English club to qualify?

Not that you'd know it, considering how little has been made of the fact.

Enjoy:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.