Arsenal Thread 2015/16

We should be well ahead of them, given we have a squad that cost more than 250m more than theirs.

Its Wenger though. He really does find quality players where no others are looking. They also streamline a lot of players form their academy.

We should be well ahead of them, given we have a squad that cost more than 250m more than theirs.

Its Wenger though. He really does find quality players where no others are looking. They also streamline a lot of players form their academy.

So subtle. You're clearly a very clever person.

You are allowed to post on here without pretending to be a City fan you know. You can away with much more than on other forums too, but no doubt you'll discover that for yourself, being so clever.

Lol,i love a gooner trying and failing to go under the radar
Fess up then join in the forum if you want to stay and talk football and not make digs at us

Its Wenger though. He really does find quality players where no others are looking. They also streamline a lot of players from Southampton's academy.

Edited for accuracy.

Good heavens, some of you City fans are a prickly bunch
When you've got gobshite after gobshite signing up without having the bollocks to come out and be honest who they support its easy to get that way.
At least we know you're an arsenal fan...

When you've got gobshite after gobshite signing up without having the bollocks to come out and be honest who they support its easy to get that way.
At least we know you're an arsenal fan...

Are you sure he's not a City fan?

Acknowledging the strengths of an opponent is hardly evidence of being an impostor.

I mean, I'd quite like Aguero and Kompany to play for us, doesn't mean I'm a City fan.

Are you sure he's not a City fan?

Acknowledging the strengths of an opponent is hardly evidence of being an impostor.

I mean, I'd quite like Aguero and Kompany to play for us, doesn't mean I'm a City fan.

It's this shit that gives it away, clearly bullshit! More like, buys young players developed at other teams.

Its Wenger though. He really does find quality players where no others are looking. They also streamline a lot of players form their academy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.