Arsenal Thread 2015/16

I dont know why so many dismiss Arsenal. They have some truly great and big players. Cech, Ozil, Sanchez, Ramsey, Kosicleny really are among the very best players in Europe, let alone the Premier League. Then you have Giroud, Walcott, Monreal, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Coquelin, Cazorla - these are very good players.

To assume we will finish above them is silly. We really will need to work for it, and I really hope Pellers and the boys simply dont assume they will finish above Arsenal, because if they are, then we wont.

I don't think anyone, especially within the club, is assuming any such thing.

I dont know why so many dismiss Arsenal. They have some truly great and big players. Cech, Ozil, Sanchez, Ramsey, Kosicleny really are among the very best players in Europe, let alone the Premier League. Then you have Giroud, Walcott, Monreal, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Coquelin, Cazorla - these are very good players.

To assume we will finish above them is silly. We really will need to work for it, and I really hope Pellers and the boys simply dont assume they will finish above Arsenal, because if they are, then we wont.

Gooner.

Two posts. Hmmmmm

Adebayor, Adebayor
His dad washes elephants
His mother's a whore

Oh ho we laughed along with this jolly ditty sung by those lovely Arsenal supporters

No fucking wonder he legged it up the pitch to celebrate

As for the stamp on Van pussy

RVP went for Adebayor from behind and missed, Adebayor took out full retribution and van pussy cried to the press all week

Are you really a woman?

You sound like a bloke. They must be tough lasses where you come from............now where would that be, I wonder?

St. Helens?

They'll never have a better chance of winning the league. Chelsea gone to shit, Rags have turtle head and we're playing shit under Pellegrini. Next season we'll have Pep, rags will probably have Mourinho, Chelsea will get a new manager and Klopp will get to spend money on players he wants and they'll go back to winning the 4th place trophy.

If the Tarquins don't win it this year they never will.
Alas, i think they will win the title

Can't let these macarena nobheads win it. And if pellegrini let's them do it, after they only bought a keeper for 12 million and we spent another 100 million+ then fucking brace yourselves lads. Won't hear the end of it from the self righteous little nobheads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.