Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 points after half their games, Arsenal will be champions this season!!

Imagine if they could claim invincibles and centurions!

At a bare minimum we absolutely have to beat them twice this season to protect our title of statistically greatest team in English football history.

The title is most probably out of our reach this season but I hope lessons have been learnt for next season

Jinx Jinx Jinx

The decision to sell them Jesus and Zinchenko is looking dafter and dafter by the week

To be honest, I don't think you could predict we would be challengers, I don't even think any Arsenal fan would have predicted it. Everyone hoped for a top 4 challenge.

I think they will be champions but they won’t get 100 points.

There is a vibrancy to their play that we can only match in bursts. The joy of playing without expectation I guess.

It’s extremely difficult to keep on winning as City have done.

50 points after half their games, Arsenal will be champions this season!!

Imagine if they could claim invincibles and centurions!

At a bare minimum we absolutely have to beat them twice this season to protect our title of statistically greatest team in English football history.

The title is most probably out of our reach this season but I hope lessons have been learnt for next season
Considering they've already lost 1 game invincible would be pretty amazing, then again I wouldn't put anything past VAR PGMOL and the PL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.