Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't bother me tbh, he's a professional footballer and he plays for another team so he's nothing to me Both he and Jesus are only interested in beating us now which is fair enough but expending any energy on either of them is pointless and better directed in supporting our guys.

Doesn’t bother me is a bit far fetched tbh. At least for me. I really liked both players and still enjoy when they are doing well. Unfortunately with Arsenal.

The decision to sell them however doesn’t bother me. It’s football. We can’t always buy the one we want. We can sell when it turns out against us. We can have a complete misfit or a huge surprise.
In the end it’s not about the players. It’s about the club.

The decision to sell them Jesus and Zinchenko is looking dafter and dafter by the week
Sickening watching him hugging the tarquin fans like that
Total bollock dropped by us selling to them. Hope we've learned a hard lesson.
Never sell to rivals and certainly not them squealing cnuts

Yeah I know that but we should be 3 points closer from the swamp game.
Whatever you say whatever happened there happened but I don't think it's extacly great most blues backing arsenal to beat united when we are chasing them down to win the league it doesn't extacly help our clause.

Doesn't bother me tbh, he's a professional footballer and he plays for another team so he's nothing to me Both he and Jesus are only interested in beating us now which is fair enough but expending any energy on either of them is pointless and better directed in supporting our guys.

Yeah. Suffice to say I don’t miss Zinchenko or Jesus more than I support the current players we have. Not sure if I came across that way but just to make that clear I guess.

Of course we could. Arsenal have spent the most since Arteta went there and went from two 8th placed finishes to 5th with points totals going 56, 62, 69.

Everything was going in one direction at Arsenal.

Selling you two players with multiple Premier League titles winning experience who are both utter workhorses and two of the most dedicated players to the cause you’ll find, was either naïve by City or stupid.
I don’t agree. Both players didn’t deserve to not be regular starters. Both weren’t however. And they have never let us down. So to grant them a transfer with both wanting to be part of an Arsenal project to me is decent and should not hurt us in any way. Yes Arsenal too the table. But I don’t think many people would’ve put a bet on them. It was always us and Liverpool. Look where Liverpool are. And they haven’t sold two players to Arsenal.

They obviously won’t get 100 points. But no one else bar City is going to stop them winning the league.

If we don’t stay in touch they’ll cruise to the title like Leicester did on a free roll with no pressure.

However, if we’re still in striking distance come March, April then it’s a whole different ball game and they’ll face pressure like they’ve never known. Let’s hope we get to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.