Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 points after half their games, Arsenal will be champions this season!!

Imagine if they could claim invincibles and centurions!

At a bare minimum we absolutely have to beat them twice this season to protect our title of statistically greatest team in English football history.

The title is most probably out of our reach this season but I hope lessons have been learnt for next season

Jinx Jinx Jinx
Clarkie

50 points after half their games, Arsenal will be champions this season!!

Imagine if they could claim invincibles and centurions!

At a bare minimum we absolutely have to beat them twice this season to protect our title of statistically greatest team in English football history.

The title is most probably out of our reach this season but I hope lessons have been learnt for next season

Jinx Jinx Jinx
Atleast they beat united though lol, I got slated for backing the scum tonight and here we are congratulating arsenal hahahahha.

Why would you want Arsenal to win, how idiotic!
Exactly mate I didn't want them to win , I made it vocal that I wanted united to win and got called one word which was thrown at me 'rag' ah well atleast arsenal are 5 clear now with a game in hand it's all worth it too see united lose. Pathetic lmao.

It’s a shame that we couldn’t guarantee Zinchenko things. Mentality is unbelievable. Seeing him kissing the Arse badge hurts a little bit!

Doesn't bother me tbh, he's a professional footballer and he plays for another team so he's nothing to me Both he and Jesus are only interested in beating us now which is fair enough but expending any energy on either of them is pointless and better directed in supporting our guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.