Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seem to see a lot of people talking as if their name is on the trophy already, granted they are playing well but with the FA cup at the weekend and europe still to come, Arteta has to decide if he sacrifices a run at 2 trophies as the squad doesnt have the greatest depth, if they go out of both cups and lost 6 points to us, those fans are very fickle and that place could well start to crack... we will fight to the end
I think he will toss the cups off to be honest. I expect 6/7 changes from them next week. Perhaps more.

I haven't seen much of Arsenal this year but judging from the last 30 minutes against United these guys have the mentality to win it. Could have easily accepted the point but they kept pushing for the win. Looks like they have great team spirit and rapport with the crowd

I didn’t want to keep them, just sell them to Real Sociedad, Barcelona, Atlético Madrid, Marseille, Monaco, Dortmund, Frankfurt, Napoli, Milan, Inter…

Not a team with ambitions to win the Prem.
In the previous 3 seasons, they finished 8th, 8th and, last season, 5th. I'm pretty sure even the most blinkered Arsenal fan wouldn't have forecast the way this season has gone for them. One defeat and two draws in 19 games.

I think he will toss the cups off to be honest. I expect 6/7 changes from them next week. Perhaps more.
I agree with you to be honest, the thing i was thinking about when i posted was that if he tosses the cups off and a couple of results go against them then the wave they are riding right now could soon disappear and things as we know from previous seasons could turn sour with their fan base etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.