Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to them - they're still going for it and not resting on what they have while sitting pretty at the top of the table. Been a remarkable shift in their spending policy over the past few years. I had Kroenke down as being the worst of all the American owners of English Premier League clubs as he seemed tighter than a gnat's chuff.

Fair play to them - they're still going for it and not resting on what they have while sitting pretty at the top of the table. Been a remarkable shift in their spending policy over the past few years. I had Kroenke down as being the worst of all the American owners of English Premier League clubs as he seemed tighter than a gnat's chuff.

Just come on to say the same.

Taking the bull by the horns and seizing this amazing opportunity.

I don't get the impression City are taking this season with quite the same seriousness.

So did Arsenal fans to be fair. Theyve said they want to be judged from when they had sole ownership from 2018. Don't know if that's an excuse or a valid reason mind you.

They apparently still want Rice in the summer, even if they get Caicedo. I know it's fashionable to say he's shit but he's really not(edit: lol didn't take long to trigger someone) and I think Arteta could take him on to the next level in that team. Next season is going to be even tougher. I expect Liverpool to sort things out somewhat, Chelsea have too many good players not to challenge, United are sadly looking like they aren't going away and Arsenal look like they want to a add depth to a very decent first team. City need to ramp up whatever they had planned for the summer, big time.

Last edited:
They're clinging on to this "we played a second string they played a full strength" narrative. Ignoring both cup keepers, they had 4 players from their best 11 in addition to jesus who's injured. Their best 11 is easy to name, ours isn't, however, if you're taking form out of the equation, most of us would be putting at least 4 from walker, cancelo, dias, laporte, Bernardo, foden and alvarez into our strongest 11 for a big game.

The teams were rotated fairly equally actually its just there's a big difference in quality between our squad and theirs.

They're clinging on to this "we played a second string they played a full strength" narrative. Ignoring both cup keepers, they had 4 players from their best 11 in addition to jesus who's injured. Their best 11 is easy to name, ours isn't, however, if you're taking form out of the equation, most of us would be putting at least 4 from walker, cancelo, dias, laporte, Bernardo, foden and alvarez into our strongest 11 for a big game.

The teams were rotated fairly equally actually its just there's a big difference in quality between our squad and theirs.

Indeed

Besides they were ineffective when they brought their better players on anyway. They didn’t have a shot in the last 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.