Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect that is rubbish. For the vast majority of Arsenal fans, after Spurs the only team they hate the most and by a country mile is Manchester United and that is down to Ferguson, his often brutal tactics against us and the way he intimidated referees to get away with it. He was responsible for Fergie time and ensuring they got more penalties awarded at home than any other club.

As for City, the vast majority of us root for you when you play United and enjoy it nearly as much as you when you thrash them.

City‘s style of play is much admired and we don’t begrudge you your well earned success. We believe Pep is the best manager in the world and if you needed any proof of that look at how his pupils are doing in Arteta, Xavi and Kompany.

In fact, I think I hate Man Utd more than you and I have good reason to.

By the way, I can’t speak for Piers Morgan or Alan Davies come to that. You’ve got Liam Gallagher who I think is a bit of a dick whereas Noel seems a decent bloke.
That's not the experience of Blues then.

With all due respect that is rubbish. For the vast majority of Arsenal fans, after Spurs the only team they hate the most and by a country mile is Manchester United and that is down to Ferguson, his often brutal tactics against us and the way he intimidated referees to get away with it. He was responsible for Fergie time and ensuring they got more penalties awarded at home than any other club.

As for City, the vast majority of us root for you when you play United and enjoy it nearly as much as you when you thrash them.

City‘s style of play is much admired and we don’t begrudge you your well earned success. We believe Pep is the best manager in the world and if you needed any proof of that look at how his pupils are doing in Arteta, Xavi and Kompany.

In fact, I think I hate Man Utd more than you and I have good reason to.

By the way, I can’t speak for Piers Morgan or Alan Davies come to that. You’ve got Liam Gallagher who I think is a bit of a dick whereas Noel seems a decent bloke.
Some good thoughts there pal. However your comparison of Liam, Piers and Davies isn’t a fair one. Liam doesn’t pretend to be anything other than a bit of a d!ck whether Piers makes out he is the voice of reason on every subject matter including those he should steer well clear off. Alan Davies is trying to be a well paid ad lib comedian who quite frankly strayed into racist territory, a complete no no and judging by his deletion of the tweet he knew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.