Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is based upon the premise that City fans, as a group, are better fans than ours. I don’t accept that. I think all fans taken together are pretty much the same. If you lot were 3 goals down in a cup final, I imagine quite a few of you would likely do the same.
Every team has good fans and wankers. I heard the booing at half time v Spurs and from where I was standing it had fuck all to do with the ref and more to do with losing two very quick goals v Spurs.

The problem with City fans and Arsenal is the absolute shite that Ferguson teams served up v Arsenal (kick, kick, kick.....then kick them some more) yet Arsenal fans seem to have an affinity for the cunts and would support them over us because our owners aren't white Americans who have saddled the club with debt. Oh, and those comments by that Davies fanny. Probably doesn't help on here that Piers Morgan is an Arsenal fan and the vocal majority on here make Corbyn look like a Thatcherite......

Not to mention sarcastic. See his "congratulations" comment a couple of pages back.
All those emotions put together, they seem to unravel at the first sign of a loss. Not saying they will but the mental strength for a battle seems to be a little lacking.

Every team has good fans and wankers. I heard the booing at half time v Spurs and from where I was standing it had fuck all to do with the ref and more to do with losing two very quick goals v Spurs.

The problem with City fans and Arsenal is the absolute shite that Ferguson teams served up v Arsenal (kick, kick, kick.....then kick them some more) yet Arsenal fans seem to have an affinity for the cunts and would support them over us because our owners aren't white Americans who have saddled the club with debt. Oh, and those comments by that Davies fanny. Probably doesn't help on here that Piers Morgan is an Arsenal fan and the vocal majority on here make Corbyn look like a Thatcherite......
Arsenal will stick with what the knew in their glory year’s, when United and them were vying for the title. City came along and destroyed the hegemony of Arsenal challenging for the Wenger Trophy and once they lost the CL spot it was all about the return to the good old days.

Friday was a strange one for me. Arsenal fans gave a good rendition of the 4th division songs back catalogue. I think the only one that was missing was “your shit and you know you are.”

Felt a bit like a lower league club coming up for their day out at the big boys and singing pretty shit songs. Up until we scored that is.

Friday was a strange one for me. Arsenal fans gave a good rendition of the 4th division songs back catalogue. I think the only one that was missing was “your shit and you know you are.”

Felt a bit like a lower league club coming up for their day out at the big boys and singing pretty shit songs. Up until we scored that is.
This. Some utter cringey stuff from them that you get from Burnley or stoke, short memories as well, some piss poor crowds around the time they were hounding Wenger out of the club

This. Some utter cringey stuff from them that you get from Burnley or stoke, short memories as well, some piss poor crowds around the time they were hounding Wenger out of the club
Like that time we played them in February time a few years ago. Was absolutely pathetic. Just after we had beaten them in the league cup. Utterly embarrassing but you know gets swept under the carpet.

With all due respect that is rubbish. For the vast majority of Arsenal fans, after Spurs the only team they hate the most and by a country mile is Manchester United and that is down to Ferguson, his often brutal tactics against us and the way he intimidated referees to get away with it. He was responsible for Fergie time and ensuring they got more penalties awarded at home than any other club.

As for City, the vast majority of us root for you when you play United and enjoy it nearly as much as you when you thrash them.

City‘s style of play is much admired and we don’t begrudge you your well earned success. We believe Pep is the best manager in the world and if you needed any proof of that look at how his pupils are doing in Arteta, Xavi and Kompany.

In fact, I think I hate Man Utd more than you and I have good reason to.

By the way, I can’t speak for Piers Morgan or Alan Davies come to that. You’ve got Liam Gallagher who I think is a bit of a dick whereas Noel seems a decent bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.