Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to accept that you are not a sanctimonious hypocrite. It may even be that you are a very decent chap.

However, you do not represent the 'football establishment.' Which is incredibly corrupt and mind-numbingly hypocritical. I could descant on this for hours, but what's the point? There is a substantial body of opinion out there who have been convinced by the media that City is worse than a thousand Hitlers, while the other leading clubs are virtuous maidens who have never done so much as kissed a sailor. It's bollocks to the power of infinity. Can you not see why we City fans are getting pissed off by it?

Read all my comments. My position is clear. I’m in favour of City or anyone else willing to invest to get their club up the ladder. The problem with FFP (and why I’m against it) is that the richest club (Man Utd) will always dominate. If that’s the case, The PL will become a bore fest like La Liga where only one of two teams can win the title.

My views are my own. I don’t expect you to agree with me but if you don’t, all I ask is a certain civility. There’s too much hatred already in the world. As for City, more importantly for me, is Pep. I feel (especially since Arsenal have been off the pace for a good number of years), he has brought a wonderful style of football, wonderful to watch, with wonderful players. I don’t begrudge you that. Your fans have suffered much but with huge devotion before the current regime. And as someone who was at Manchester university in the 70s, I was lucky enough to watch (from the Kippax), Summerbee, Lee and Bell. I don’t care what any of you Mancs think but I can tell you Colin Bell would have been a world class player today. Maybe some City fans my age might agree with me?

Read all my comments. My position is clear. I’m in favour of City or anyone else willing to invest to get their club up the ladder. The problem with FFP (and why I’m against it) is that the richest club (Man Utd) will always dominate. If that’s the case, The PL will become a bore fest like La Liga where only one of two teams can win the title.

My views are my own. I don’t expect you to agree with me but if you don’t, all I ask is a certain civility. There’s too much hatred already in the world. As for City, more importantly for me, is Pep. I feel (especially since Arsenal have been off the pace for a good number of years), he has brought a wonderful style of football, wonderful to watch, with wonderful players. I don’t begrudge you that. Your fans have suffered much but with huge devotion before the current regime. And as someone who was at Manchester university in the 70s, I was lucky enough to watch (from the Kippax), Summerbee, Lee and Bell. I don’t care what any of you Mancs think but I can tell you Colin Bell would have been a world class player today. Maybe some City fans my age might agree with me?
You will get absolutely no argument about King Colin, he would be world class in any era.

Fuck em. They’re cracking under the pressure. If we go top on Wednesday they’ll crumble. Hypocritical cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.