Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem

paying players with two seperate accounts for wages, one declared one offshore

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport.../arsenal-in-multimillion-tax-dodge-47863.html

And lets not mention Zaire as it was at the time and the diamonds yeah
So, just 5 years before our investigation's and not time barred, I'm sure our legal team are all over this but I reckon all clubs complicit in "fiddling" finances were frantically deleting emails after they learned our IT system had been hacked.

Read all my comments. My position is clear. I’m in favour of City or anyone else willing to invest to get their club up the ladder. The problem with FFP (and why I’m against it) is that the richest club (Man Utd) will always dominate. If that’s the case, The PL will become a bore fest like La Liga where only one of two teams can win the title.

My views are my own. I don’t expect you to agree with me but if you don’t, all I ask is a certain civility. There’s too much hatred already in the world. As for City, more importantly for me, is Pep. I feel (especially since Arsenal have been off the pace for a good number of years), he has brought a wonderful style of football, wonderful to watch, with wonderful players. I don’t begrudge you that. Your fans have suffered much but with huge devotion before the current regime. And as someone who was at Manchester university in the 70s, I was lucky enough to watch (from the Kippax), Summerbee, Lee and Bell. I don’t care what any of you Mancs think but I can tell you Colin Bell would have been a world class player today. Maybe some City fans my age might agree with me?
Like the bore fest when you and the rags were the only two that could win the league? I would like to see your documentation of the off shore accounts for players bonuses during that period.

funny little no marks like arsenal think they belong at the same level and class like us. we have achieved more in the last five years than what they have in in their entire existent of the premier league. talking about cheating they should look in their own mirrors. this coming from a club playing a r*****st in their everyday lineup. be quiet and know your place.

The lack of awareness of these arrogant, entitled lightweights is sooooooofunny.

Sponsored by millions of DUBAI EMIRATES dollars and haven’t won a PL title for TWENTY YEARS.

Shhhhhh & know your place ARSE !!

Your point about Emirates is bang on but 'know your place' is out of order.

It is the attitude of a rag, scouser or gooner towards us and we should not sink so low. Football should be a meritocracy where no one has a place and everyone can aspire to reach the summit or fall to the depths.

Well, well, well..... another set of thick fans with no brains....
View attachment 68829
Shaikh Mansours father in law Shaikh Mohammad actually saved Arsenals stadium when he agreed to pay the 100m upfront instead over 15 yrs. Arsenals deal with Emiraties is sportwashing at its finest.

“General Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and UAE Minister of Defence, yesterday hailed the landmark deal signed between Emirates airline and England's Arsenal football club.

"We have every reason to feel proud of this great achievement, which has hoisted our country's name high in international gatherings," he said.

Earlier yesterday, Emirates airline announced a 15-year sponsorship deal with English soccer champions Arsenal worth a staggering £100 million, the biggest ever in English football history. Emirates have also secured naming rights to Arsenal's new 60,000-seat stadium being built at a cost of £357 million.

Shaikh Mohammad said that the partnership would foster traditional friendship ties between peoples of the UAE and Britain. Stressing the importance of sport as a civilised mean of communications between nations, Shaikh Mohammad said football remains the most favourite game.”

Your point about Emirates is bang on but 'know your place' is out of order.

It is the attitude of a rag, scouser or gooner towards us and we should not sink so low. Football should be a meritocracy where no one has a place and everyone can aspire to reach the summit or fall to the depths.
Old school City view.

“ Know your place you bunch of self entitled Cunts” sits much better with me.
We’re the Daddy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.