Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have got some of their belief back but still have to manage European competition as well as their title challenge, and all their problems from Wednesday night haven't disappeared either. Any better side than Villa would have really punished them.

Last edited:
Still think gifting them the fourth goal was incredibly stupid of Martinez. I don’t care if Villa were losing anyway, goalkeepers are supposed to keep the ball out of the net, and if Pickford had done that I can guarantee nobody would have shut up about it.

We've had to do that too plenty of times after a UCL game on a Wednesday night.
If you play Thursday you don't get a 12.30 ko on a Sunday.
The difference is we just get on with it whereas Arteta whines and whinges about it to anyone who will listen.

I was sure Arteta said that there was an agreement now that Champions League teams don't have to play the early kick off on a Saturday, so someone else must have moaned about it, it certainly wasn't us since we've not been in the Champions League for years.

Was Pep not just moaning last week about having to play in London often with the travel time that involves and the amount of London teams there is?

They have got some of their belief back but still have to manage European competition as well as their title challenge, and all their problems from Wednesday night haven't disappeared either. Any better side than Villa would have really punished them.
Agree, Villa had a number of chances to finish them off, even though Arsenal had much more possession. I thought they deserved a point from the game.

They are showing signs of weaknesses recently, but unless we fully capitalize, it's ultimately pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.