Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
More worried about us keeping the pressure than them

They will bottle it, they almost did yesterday and pulled it out their arse

But there is still 15 games left to go, this wasn't the last 3 or 4 games

They are already feeling it and they have to play us at the etihad and have away games against Liverpool (may ned the season strong), Fulham (high flying) , West ham (Derby) and Newcastle (who may still be in the top 4 race)

An awful lot of wishful thinking here. Arsenal are not the team of old with a soft centre. If City Buck up there will be a race, but, if we don’t, Arsenal will be champions.
If there is a race, the pressure might tell on them a little, but they will be favourites and they will not implode.

I was sure Arteta said that there was an agreement now that Champions League teams don't have to play the early kick off on a Saturday, so someone else must have moaned about it, it certainly wasn't us since we've not been in the Champions League for years.

Was Pep not just moaning last week about having to play in London often with the travel time that involves and the amount of London teams there is?
Earlier this season we played Wolves away 12.30 Saturday after playing Dortmund the previous Wednesday night so I don't know where you've heard that?

I don't recall Pep moaning but when he does make his views known regarding fixture scheduling he's not as whiny as Arteta.

A consequence of being successful is fixture congestion and if Arteta does make a success of it I'm sure it won't be the last time we hear him whinging as as we've realised he likes a good moan.

Earlier this season we played Wolves away 12.30 Saturday after playing Dortmund the previous Wednesday night so I don't know where you've heard that?

I don't recall Pep moaning but when he does make his views known regarding fixture scheduling he's not as whiny as Arteta.

A consequence of being successful is fixture congestion and if Arteta does make a success of it I'm sure it won't be the last time we hear him whinging as as we've realised he likes a good moan.
If you want European football, you have to build up a squad full of resilience, strength, and stamina.

arsenal as a whole from staff, manager, players and fans all seem very on edge, very nervous, highly strung. These emotions can be very draining both mentality and physically. They struggle got contain these on the pitch and get lucky not to pick up more bookings. Take Zinny for example he looks like a loose canon he was never like that at City, he was passionate yes but under control looks far from that at the gooners.

Should the gooners pull of the league i can see them doing a Leicester being awful the next season due to being mentality and physically knackered

If you want European football, you have to build up a squad full of resilience, strength, and stamina.
Correct.
Arteta is whinging now, if they do continue to develop he'll probably have a meltdown when he realises he's got to play a full strength team midweek against one of Europes leading lights between League fixtures and can't play his reserves against FC Taxi Drivers of Kazakhstan.

An awful lot of wishful thinking here. Arsenal are not the team of old with a soft centre. If City Buck up there will be a race, but, if we don’t, Arsenal will be champions.
If there is a race, the pressure might tell on them a little, but they will be favourites and they will not implode.
How do you know they won’t implode, rags imploded in 2012 with all there experience, anything can happen with 14 games to go, we will see what happens when we return to 2 games p/w, they got lucky yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.