Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was this not considered off side with 2 Arse players stood directly in front if the keeper?
View attachment 69783
Not an expert on the rules but because the shot never went in could be a possibility to not disallow the goal.
So the part after the ball hit the keeper and went in is a different phase.
Just an opinion.lol.

Not an expert on the rules but because the shot never went in could be a possibility to not disallow the goal.
So the part after the ball hit the keeper and went in is a different phase.
Just an opinion.lol.
I know that's what I thought but comes across as bending the Laws as usual

Was that not allowed when they were top…..
I Personally found it Classless we’ve been Champions 4 out of the last 5 years
You’ve not won it since 2004 and spent the entire match singing we are top of the league
I appreciate it may be new and fresh for you but come on everyone knows nothing is won in January and January was really like Dec in reality due to the World Cup

I read somewhere that this lots next three matches aren’t televised. Strange considering they’re in a title race and the PL wouldn’t want these matches shown across the nation in front of a massive audience.
I could be wrong though.
Good chance to put lots of bets on.

Arteta does realise that playing at say Newcastle midweek and flying back that evening is alot easier than playing in Russia !. Wednesday and Saturday is normal. does a few hours make that much difference on a saturday.
Since they havent played in CL since before the Magna Carta my guess is folks at Arse do not realise that

Arteta does realise that playing at say Newcastle midweek and flying back that evening is alot easier than playing in Russia !. Wednesday and Saturday is normal. does a few hours make that much difference on a saturday.

It does to me. My son is currently playing youth football for a local team and his games tend to kick off about 9.30. In the rare occasions he might get a kick off on or after 11, both him and me are delighted. :-)

I've just watched on the OSthe highlights of the 0-3 PL game in the week following the Carabao Final in 2017-18 and the Emirates is barely half full - rows 'n rows of empty seats. Were Gooners the same as the rest of the nation's fans - after a final they are skint? I wonder if the Haringay football correspondent of the Islington Gazette had his red felt tip out and circled the 'empties' just as the wankers on the MUEN attempted another abysmal failure at amusement whenever there was a spare seat at The Etihad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.