Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give them credit for not crumbling, that would have been typical of arsenal of recent years but that was Arsenal at their very best with virtually a fully fit squad in their best form and they've scrapped a win against the worst Liverpool side in 7 years via a soft penalty. Their midfield is weak and a couple of injuries would see them crumble. Their front 3 could give us significant problems playing on the counter. Martinelli is the real deal and somebody we should be keeping tabs on.

A penalty winner, who’d have thought it. Obviously they’ll get lots of decisions in their favour because they’re seen as the only option to stop us winning the league.

They are the real deal will they keep it up who knows but if Leicester could do it so can these

I'll give them credit for not crumbling, that would have been typical of arsenal of recent years but that was Arsenal at their very best with virtually a fully fit squad in their best form and they've scrapped a win against the worst Liverpool side in 7 years via a soft penalty. Their midfield is weak and a couple of injuries would see them crumble. Their front 3 could give us significant problems playing on the counter. Martinelli is the real deal and somebody we should be keeping tabs on.

Keep your mits off!

It was a clear penalty for the dippers ...what at you playing at......
No way. Clear as day that it wasn't a penalty.

(I didn't see the game, hear the commentary or read anything about the game. I have no clue about the game at all other than being utterly convinced that Liverpool deserved nothing ... ever)

Arsenal are riding a crest of a wave at the moment, but wait until they fall off and then the fans demand glory again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.