Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. Clear as day that it wasn't a penalty.

(I didn't see the game, hear the commentary or read anything about the game. I have no clue about the game at all other than being utterly convinced that Liverpool deserved nothing ... ever)

You’re still right, though…not even close to a pen

No way. Clear as day that it wasn't a penalty.

(I didn't see the game, hear the commentary or read anything about the game. I have no clue about the game at all other than being utterly convinced that Liverpool deserved nothing ... ever)
^^^ great lad. Despite where's he's from.

Challengers for 2nd spot, maybe, not the title. You’re nailed on for that.
Ha, I'd be talking it down as well if I was in your position. But you're probably right, but until you drop points you're top of the league and we are moving beyond early season form now!

Dippers were shit today, salad looks shadow of himself let’s just hope there the same next week but doubt it as we are there biggest game now unless your a deluded rag head

I agree with that. It's going to be an odd season with the World Cup break, and injuries could play a major part. It could be a very good season for one of the outsiders, and Arsenal look the most likely at this stage.

Hands up all those who thought Leicester were going to crumble 6 years ago.

Points wise it was a shit season tbf.
They‘re going to need a lot more than 80pts to win the title this season that’s for sure.

It was a clear penalty for the dippers ...what at you playing at......
Anyone else noticed that Oliver is never called to the monitor. I believe he thinks he is above being corrected by lesser officials and instructs them beforehand . United had a soft penalty last week.

They are title challengers. Period.
it would be naive to think otherwise, i don't get the relucance to accept it, question is if Arsenal aren't title contenders than who is apart from City? Spurs and Chelsea ? How are they any better than Arsenal? if argument is possible injuries then same could happen to anyone, personally, i would look forward to the challenge posed by Arteta if Arsenal are really in with the chance by mid season, Master v Apprentice, it should be interesting.

At this point I don’t think we can look any further than the gooners. Yes, they haven’t been as rampant as us but they are top of the table and you are always where you deserve to be IMO in the league. They have just beaten Spurs and Liverpool in succession, so if they aren’t contenders, who are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.