Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also only playing once a week at the business end of the season isn’t ideal.

I always think - and many ex-players have expressed this over the years - that playing twice a week gets you into a proper rhythm at this time of the season.
Yeah, I like it when City’s games pile on . It gives them the rhythm to get up to speed and not slow until the end of the season .
Hate this international break shite

I knew Arteta will shit on the EL same he did with Carabao or Fa cup, cleared the schedule for themselves, 11 games left for them, more than enough time to get ready for each, no midweek fuckery of EL anymore or any cup games. with Jesus back adding them new momentum unfortunately those dropped points vs Brentford, Everton, Forest is really something that hurts me a lot...
those can cost us the title...

hope karma bites ARSE in the ARSE for shitting on all other competitions...

still this Palace game in the weekend, I guess they win it 5-0

I knew Arteta will shit on the EL same he did with Carabao or Fa cup, cleared the schedule for themselves, 11 games left for them, more than enough time to get ready for each, no midweek fuckery of EL anymore or any cup games. with Jesus back adding them new momentum unfortunately those dropped points vs Brentford, Everton, Forest is really something that hurts me a lot...
those can cost us the title...

hope karma bites ARSE in the ARSE for shitting on all other competitions...

still this Palace game in the weekend, I guess they win it 5-0
A resurged Palace on Sunday with Viera no longer at the helm. Arsenal still have to play Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Newcastle,Brighton, plus teams fighting relegation West Ham & Southampton. This is going to be no easy ride for Arsenal & i fully expect them to drop points.

Viera just sacked so may mean palace have 'new manager bounce' (or are even more shit) on Sunday
I doubt it, they’ve sacked all his coaches too. Also they don’t have a proper goalie as I think Guiata is out, just like Paulinha (Fulham’s best player) was out last week, Maddison (Leicester’s best player) the game before that, lucky cunts

Last edited:
A resurged Palace on Sunday with Viera no longer at the helm. Arsenal still have to play Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Newcastle,Brighton, plus teams fighting relegation West Ham & Southampton. This is going to be no easy ride for Arsenal & i fully expect them to drop points.
Funnily enough barring Newcastle we play the same teams too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.