Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a strange objection…there are threads on other clubs in this general football forum. Maybe you’d be happier sticking to the Bluemoon forum?
And maybe they’re infested with wumming fuckers too.. it doesn’t mean I have to like it

Shoot me but, regardless of the thread title, I wouldn’t expect this forum to be full of a growing number of Arsenal fans and I’ll politely ask that you stick your suggestions about which threads I frequent up your rectum and take the remaining seats your fucking shower ripped out to throw at Adebayor when he pissed you off and shove them up there too chap

I think it could go either way.

On the plus side we have a 5 point cushion assuming you win your game in hand and you have more games to play.

On the minus side, we have a tougher run in, we are more vulnerable than you to key injuries and you have the experience and pedigree.
Key injuries?

To whom?

You look full strength unless i missed something after Sunday.

And i'd say we both got similar run ins. Ours is obviously harder in the sense that we have to fit in Champions league and fa cup games but the league games are very similar.

Ahh you think FFP is garbage...owned by billionaires with plenty of dosh... bankrolled by an Emirati national carrier for umpteen years... Wow...who knew? So why was your club the instigator of this witch hunt?Why is our spending (not to mention the huge investment in club and community)treated differently to yours? Even when we're net surplus of 100m..?2nd or 3rd based on an extremely selective 2 seasons...a 24 point gap not a huge jump....
Come on mate...you know why we get justifiably peeved ...
The short answer is you need to separate fans from the club. You can’t hold fans accountable for something the club did nor can you assume that every supporter agreed with it.

Also I specifically said ffp was useless, that doesn’t mean I’m not in favour of SOME kind of regulation.

It’s not selective given we are talking about a recent trend (in our improvement), it makes perfect sense to look at the last few years.

I’m not saying it’s not a big jump, or that we expected to be challenging for the league, I’m just saying that we’ve been on an upward trend for a while now (basically ever since aubameyang got exiled).

for the record every single forum I visit has fans from other clubs, there is nothing unusual about that. Like the guy above said, its gets pretty boring when everyone agrees! It’s nice to talk to fans of other clubs (apart from the that buffoon above) and have a bit of banter. Note that we are specifically in the arsenal thread, it’s not like we’ve infiltrated the main city forum.

for the record every single forum I visit has fans from other clubs, there is nothing unusual about that. Like the guy above said, its gets pretty boring when everyone agrees! It’s nice to talk to fans of other clubs (apart from the that buffoon above) and have a bit of banter. Note that we are specifically in the arsenal thread, it’s not like we’ve infiltrated the main city forum.
Where were you when you were shite?

And maybe they’re infested with wumming fuckers too.. it doesn’t mean I have to like it

Shoot me but, regardless of the thread title, I wouldn’t expect this forum to be full of a growing number of Arsenal fans and I’ll politely ask that you stick your suggestions about which threads I frequent up your rectum and take the remaining seats your fucking shower ripped out to throw at Adebayor when he pissed you off and shove them up there too chap

Well, you can always put me on ignore, should you feel that badly about it…

Key injuries?

To whom?

You look full strength unless i missed something after Sunday.

And i'd say we both got similar run ins. Ours is obviously harder in the sense that we have to fit in Champions league and fa cup games but the league games are very similar.

Saliba and Tomiyasu atm…I was talking about remaining injury free. I’d hate Saka to get crocked in the internationals, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.